“Good Food, Great Service”

Jazmine Thai Cuisine - Panama City Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Thomas Drive
Description: Sawaddee Ka. Welcome to the only upscale Thai restaurant in the beach area of Panama City. Jazmine Thai Cuisine offers authentic thai cuisine, along with fresh sushi selections and full bar. Dine in casually elegant setting at an affordable price. Your special meals made fresh to order, as hot as you can handle, no MSG. Try local favorites like Paad Thai, Tom Yum, and curry dishes. Lunch specials from 11a.m. to 3p.m.
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This was our first visit to Jazmine. The food was excellent, although I ordered medium heat and what I received was more like mild. The flavors were wonderful, so I will just order a level higher for heat next time. Our server was Andrew, and we couldn't have asked for better or faster service. We'll be back again!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We highly recommend giving this a try. Everything we had was very good but the pad Thai was the best we've had in a restaurant. Service was good, atmosphere very nice.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife and I lived in Thailand 6 years, 4 of which in Bangkok. We had the (Vietnamese) summer spring rolls, fried fish, jasmine tea, and Pad Thai with shrimp. They did a credible job. I asked for hot for Panama City Beach, and it was moderately spicy. I told them I did not want true Thai hot. It was not. We were happy with the meal. The peanut sauce for the spring rolls was creditable, not as good as what we ate in Thailand but not as bad as what is usually served in the US. Overall, it was the best meal we had in Panama City Beach. That is not high praise: it was decent eating, though.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I visit this restaurant at least once a month. Friendly staff! Food is delicious !! Have tried quite a few of their dishes and like them all! The Thai tea is delicious ! I recommend all visitors to try Jazmine, if you like Thai food, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Visited while on vacation one of group is vegetarian and had many ootions to choose from. Cooked to taste. When ee ordered tea, waiter told us we didn't want 4 orders but 2 would be adequate. share d dishes were easy...brought us extra plates. Would recommend.