“Good Thai Food for Panama City Beach”

Jazmine Thai Cuisine - Panama City Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Thomas Drive
Description: Sawaddee Ka. Welcome to the only upscale Thai restaurant in the beach area of Panama City. Jazmine Thai Cuisine offers authentic thai cuisine, along with fresh sushi selections and full bar. Dine in casually elegant setting at an affordable price. Your special meals made fresh to order, as hot as you can handle, no MSG. Try local favorites like Paad Thai, Tom Yum, and curry dishes. Lunch specials from 11a.m. to 3p.m.
Roeland Park, Kansas
“Good Thai Food for Panama City Beach”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife and I lived in Thailand 6 years, 4 of which in Bangkok. We had the (Vietnamese) summer spring rolls, fried fish, jasmine tea, and Pad Thai with shrimp. They did a credible job. I asked for hot for Panama City Beach, and it was moderately spicy. I told them I did not want true Thai hot. It was not. We were happy with the meal. The peanut sauce for the spring rolls was creditable, not as good as what we ate in Thailand but not as bad as what is usually served in the US. Overall, it was the best meal we had in Panama City Beach. That is not high praise: it was decent eating, though.

• Visited October 2013

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Great Thai food!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I visit this restaurant at least once a month. Friendly staff! Food is delicious !! Have tried quite a few of their dishes and like them all! The Thai tea is delicious ! I recommend all visitors to try Jazmine, if you like Thai food, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited October 2013
Kendall Park, New Jersey
“Tasty Thai.,,”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Visited while on vacation one of group is vegetarian and had many ootions to choose from. Cooked to taste. When ee ordered tea, waiter told us we didn't want 4 orders but 2 would be adequate. share d dishes were easy...brought us extra plates. Would recommend.

Cape Coral, Florida
“Tasty Traditional Thai Food”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our dinner at Jazmine was excellent! We started the meal with Tom Ka soup which was very good. We ordered it "hot" but for us it was medium hot. We asked the waiter to change our main courses to Thai hot and they really spiced it up! We consider ourselves "fire heads" and this was on the verge of being too hot for us. Unless you can eat extremely hot food - better stick to the "Hot". I ordered the soft shell crab panang style and it was wonderful! My husband tried the Jungle Curry which he said he likes but I wasn't a fan of it. I prefer curry with coconut milk. There wa a lot to choose from on the menu, and if we lived in the area we would be regulars. If you like good Thai food, Jazmine will not disappoint!

• Visited September 2013
“Outstanding food, quality service!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great selection of all food, Thai meals, seafood and sushi. The appetisers were lively and the entree exquisite. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013