“Experiencing force of nature in various assets”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of WonderWorks

WonderWorks
More attraction details
Owner description: WonderWorks is an indoor amusement park combining education and entertainment in over 100 hands-on exhibits that will spark the imagination and challenge the mind. Interactive, educational and fun for all ages! Those visiting the attraction will enjoy a variety of experiences including being blown away by hurricane-force winds, maneuvering the controls of a NASA spacecraft to land the shuttle, lying on a bed of 3,500 nails, piloting a fighter jet, riding a 360 degree roller coaster, carrying out intense military missions in the Black Hawk Experience and competing in a game of Lazer tag.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Palmdale, California
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Experiencing force of nature in various assets”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Spend a couple hours in the Panama-city Wonderworks together with 2 other families + kids ranging in the age from 3 to 7.
The Wonderworks is a gathering of attraction where you can experience different kinds of force, temperature, brain games and gather some knowledge about various conditions humans can live in.

Although entering with discount I found it a bit on the expensive side. We were fortunate that there was not that many public so no waiting or the attractions. Staff was very helpful. For kids as well as adults there is enough to see and to do. But the biggest winner will be the kids gaining a lot of knowledge and reestablish boundaries in what they can or cannot do.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Arno0571

• Korean first
alabama
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

A group of 4 went the weekend after Christmas, from age 12 to 60+. We had a great time. Most exhibits were working, and I'd recommend it for anyone over age 5. 2 of us had been to the one in Pigeon Forge, Tn, last summer. The biggest disappointment with the one in PCB for my 12 year old was that there was no rock wall. She also said the high ropes class was bigger in TN. The Wonder Works in TN seemed bigger to me, perhaps because it was also less crowded. (We were there later in the day, and the one in PCB did clear out more in the later afternoon.) Lots of fun optical illusions and interactive exhibits. I would definitely go again, but it might be too crowded during very busy times like spring break and summer.

1 Thank bhampat
Indianapolis, Indiana
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

I went with my mom, and my kids ages 17 and 23. We all had a blast! So much to do!! We spent several hours in there and would go back on another vacation. Everything is hands on and safe, interesting, exciting. Its really an indoor amusement park but you can learn things too. Recommend it to anyone, even people without kids.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“WISH WE HAD THIS BACK HOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was the best day in a long time. We went for 4 hours in the afternoon and came back until closing the same night, another 4. We played a few games of laser tag but the ropes course was the big thrill. My 8 year old took to it like a monkey, and I was totally impressed that my 4 year old could manage most of it with my help. Our favorite things were the "handless" or "shadow" air hockey that you play without the need for an actual puck or paddle. There was a dance room that made images across the walls. I took so many photos they were incredible. My kids LOVED the mind game, where you put on a brain wave scanner and try to move the ball across the table to your opponent. The bed of nails was exciting for my 4 yr old who spent all day building up his nerve, but then wanted to do it over and over again. I would BEG them to open one of these in VA beach area. My kids even begged to go back again the next day. We bought the package including both Ripley and Wonder Works. Spent two full days between the two places! TERRIFIC!

1 Thank jannywill
Gowen, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Don't miss this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Go here if your kids are over the age of 5! Well worth the money. It entertained us all day long! Great interesting things and mind bending experiences. It was a lot of fun for the kids AND us! I would NOT upgrade to include Ripleys though.....we didn't care for Ripley's at all and the 4d theatre movie was not that great.

1 Thank Truth2011