“Great little Asian Restaurant”
Review of Jin Jin 88

Jin Jin 88
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Forget the buffets. Order freshly made sushi or steaming hot sesame shrimp and/or fried dumplings from the folks here at Jin Jin and you won't be disappointed, and you'll have food left over.

It's nice. They go a few extra steps in service too... the server unfolds the (cloth) napkin and puts it in your lap, keeps your hot tea filled (even though they give you the traditional tea pot on the table), and after bringing us to-go boxes, came back moments later with a bag to carry it all in. They give you real metal chop-sticks too, not the pull apart splintery wooden things. Nice place settings, tablecloths, and a warm cozy feel to the place.

Value is great. Most meals are in the $8-$12 range, and it's a big plate of food. They have a fresh sushi bar and a very good variety of artful renderings that taste as good as they look. Try the fried dumplings, the lo mein, and the egg rolls. I know they're all good. Pretty sure everything else on the menu will not disappoint either, although be aware that when the menu indicates a dish is spicy, believe it. The Garlic Chicken is delicious, but will stay with you a while (if you know what I mean).

We've eaten there maybe 4 or 5 times and will continue to do so. I've heard they deliver, but haven't tried it yet. It's not a far drive for us and we enjoy the little place.

1  Thank DHolmes037

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Very quick delivery. Food was very fresh and portions were generous. Chicken fried rice had large chunks of chicken.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were happy to order delivery on our last day of vacation and JinJin 88 hit the spot. They had a number of dinner combinations in the 8 dollar range and it was a lot of food for the price. We ordered extra rice and egg rolls and had far too much food. The actual food was slightly above average; It was fairly typical Americanized Chinese food. Delivery was spot on. Quoted a delivery time of 45 minutes to one hour and the food arrived in 45 minutes.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Do NOT order delivery. I placed an order and TWO hours later still did not have my order. After over an hour of waiting I called and was told "We're very busy your food will be there soon." Then another hour passed, nothing! I called and cancelled my order, needless to say. Their website even states "30 - 60 minutes for online orders." .... Two weeks later My boyfriend decided to give them one last try (even after I advised against it). Who ever "Jimmy" is, well... Let me tell you. He ordered online on a Sunday for the lunch combinations... No where on the website did it state they **don't do Lunch combos on Sundays** - AND no one called to inform him of that either. They delivered our food and instead of the $28 we were expecting to pay, they showed up with a receipt for $35 dollars. The polite driver called management to try to get them to help us out and you could hear "Jimmy" screaming through rudely on the phone "Well, do they want the food or not? They either pay the $35 or you can bring it back." NEVER. EVER. EVER. AGAIN. 2nd time, and that really just sealed the deal. Save your money and yourself a headache, go with Asiana. Management is a joke who very clearly cannot properly run a restaurant. I feel bad for their employees.

1  Thank MelissaD88
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Food was perfect and we werea party of 7. Seated right away and all of the food was original nothing frozen and previously prepared. Staff was great. Thanks for dinner.