“Consistently good food”

Dining options: Delivery
Florida
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is our go to place for Chinese food in Panama City for take out or dining in. We usually get Bourbon chicken, lo mein, and a stir fry which are a bit Americanized but good. Its no PF Changs but it is the best place to get Chinese in Panama City. We enjoy it.

• Visited July 2012

“Over charged my credit card.”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have always gotten takeout from the one on the west end in the publix shopping center. have never had a problem. Their food is very good and very decent prices. The last time I went however they put a tip on my credit card that I did not authorize. Yes it was only $5 more but how many people have they done this too? That is stealing. most of the time I dont tip only because I am getting take out and picking it up myself. if I was eating there I would tip and have tipped even with getting takeout but when I do its in cash not on my card. I dont appreciate them adding a tip to my order when I didnt authorize it. Like I said that is stealing. I wont be using my card here again and if I do I will be sure to mark out the numbers on the receipt. You should do the same if your not leaving a tip on your card

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Waste of money!”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I decided to get sushi take out at this place and I wasted 40.00! Every roll I ordered was wrong. They did not write specifics down that I wanted.Also when I got up to ask the lady if she made sure to tell the sushi guy about what I wanted out of the roll, she told me he's nowhere near that order. Make sure and tell him! So I decided to try the sushi that I bought because its worth 40.00 and I found a pub-like hair in it! I will never go back. I absolutely do not care that its two minutes away. Try Mikatos, its better sushi and prices. I definitely shouldn't have fixed what wasn't broken.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank katelyn c
Wolfville, Nova Scotia
“Best Chinese Food in Florida”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My wife and I wanted Chinese food for our last meal in PCB before we left to return home to Canada. The quality of food was simply put "incredibly good" and the prices were very reasonable. We have eaten at alot of restaurants here in PCB and around Florida over the last few years and I have to say this is without a doubt the best Chinese food we have ever eaten anywhere. I would recommend without any hesitation this restaurant to anyone.
If we ever return to this area of Florida in the future, this will definitely be on our return to visit list.
Yummy!!

• Visited March 2012
Atlanta,GA
“Chinese Delivery!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Very good food...but we had to wait awhile to be delivered..well worth it though!

Visited February 2012