“Just ok”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Food was just ok. Nothing to make new want to go back again. Not bad but not outstanding. The smoked wings were different but not enough to make me want to go back.

1  Thank James B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,089)

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I ordered a grouper and it was pretty good. Restaurant is clean and attractive looking. Service was good. It's pricey but good. You're far from the gulf, so no view of the beach or anything.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I sat at the bar and had their sweet heat wings. They are great! They smoke them first and then dip them in the sweet heat sauce (others are available). Service was even better, Victoria is an angel

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I wished we have stumbled into this place earlier in the week. The Fire Truck and Emegency Rescue vehicles parked on the side of the road/parking lot - were a "good thing". No sirens meant to me, they must have good food it these guys are going to make a run for Sue's food. Bob loves wings and smoked wings at that. But the lunch special of "Smoked Pork" sandwich was one of the best things I ate ALL week. I didn't put a drop of sauce on it and the taste was out of this world. I could hear Guy say... look at that "smoke ring, on the meat". It was awesome!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We're back in PCB, it's freezing back in Michigan. This place was close to our hotel. Service was Great, the food was just so...so. I had Grouper, it was a bit dry, perhaps overdone, wife had steamed shrimp, they were a bit small but tasty. More of a local place, load and busy. Maybe a bit overpriced.