“Yum-O”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Yum-O”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were driving around trying to find an oceanfront restuarant but everything was PACKED. It was around 7 and the kids were getting hungry so we stopped in. So glad we did! We were seated right away, no wait at all. The waitress was very friendly. She even brought the kids crackers to tide them over. I had the shrimp (grilled). My husband had some combo of chicken and pork (possibly or beef). Everything tasted great! I only wish there was a drink menu. I really wanted something beachy but couldnt think of anything!

• Visited June 2013

Carrollton, Georgia
“Good beach food!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I come to PCB just about every year and where I stay is right down the road from Salty She's so naturally I stop and eat here often... And I wouldn't call it hit and miss but more along the lines of some people are just too darn picky. I like this place but the people I bring always find something to complain about. It isn't always the food but when it is I try it and it taste great to me! This place is not on the beach so if that's what you're going for don't stop here and complain that it's not and if there are 500 people there don't complain that the wait took too long, it's not always the waiter's fault! The food is good, the restaurant is cool, the staff are friendly and skilled at what they do so give them a try! P.S. Get their sea food it seems to be better than their barbecue from my experience!

• Visited June 2013
“Overall Good”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had the pulled pork and my husband had the blackened grouper. Overall, we were both happy with our food. My onion rings were super hot which is nice, but my husband's were a bit soggy. We had the pulled pork nachos as an appetizer, which were pretty good. My daughter had the kids mac and cheese which looked and tasted nasty, so that was a disappointment. Her friend had the fried pickles and was very happy. Our waitress was friendly and checked on us often. Overall, a good experience.

Visited June 2013
“My last visit”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Arrived 4:00 pm not busy. We are mature folks love to at least be able to talk to your party - sooo the rude hostess puts us in a hall between dining rm and band would not move us! Last time for us

• Visited July 2012
“No Fish Tacos”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Went there specifically for fish tacos as described in a previous review. Unfortunately, NO fish taco.s Grouper specialty was not very good.

Visited June 2013