“Lots of fun, sun and relaxation at beautiful Latitude 29!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
Latitude 29 Condominium
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Lots of fun, sun and relaxation at beautiful Latitude 29!”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

What draws us to this area is the beach and the people! To find Latitude 29 twenty years ago has been a blessing. This has been our quiet little oasis. The beach is not crowded, the property is clean, very well maintained, and has everything you need and want! Great views and right on the beach...you can't get any better than that!! We absolutely love it here!
We bring our own beach setup, pack our lunch and snacks to take out on the beach, and then just enjoy the sun, cool white sand and emerald waters! If you want to mix it up, the pool and pool area are great too!!
In the evening, we usually go out for dinner and entertainment...different place every night, go shopping at Pier Park or just drive around to check out different places...helps to have local maps.
At Latitude 29, you are near Panama City Beach, but also near the beaches on "Loop 30A"...more restaurants and shopping!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Donna_from_TN

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Kansas City
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Panama City Beach (PCB) is known for wild spring break craziness, but in the middle of summer it's not that bad, and although this part of Florida is called the "redneck riviera" don't let that keep you away (if you are like me and avoid all things redneck)...anyway, I am a neat freak and have mold allergies so a place that I stay not only has to look clean but actually be clean, and this place is! We rented condo #23 on the 3rd floor, and it was very nice. Two grocery stores are about a mile away, along with a CVS convenience store... there are MANY restaurants in the area. The beach is right outside. There is a laundry room on site but not in the condo. The television started acting fuzzy on the second day we were there but we didn't watch very much tv anyway. A minor drawback was that the sea was "mossy" but that is just a natural phenomenon and not specific to this property; we went all the way up the entire 20 mile strip of PCB and all beaches were the same with the moss, so I guess it was just bad timing for us. Other than that, it was a very nice place to stay. I hesitate to recommend this place so that it won't be taken up when we want to stay again. I like a firm mattress, and this was a very hard mattress (a good thing IMO) but I know some folks don't like firm beds. Nice place."

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank Momwith5kids
Rockford
Reviewed July 24, 2011

It is great for families. Our kids (3 and 10 years old) loved everything around here. We stayed on the top floor. It was as quite as our own home!

PS. These days the ocean is REALLY dirty, though. You might have to drive to a nearby state park for clean water
to swim. There is so much seaweed (green stuff).

We will definitely come back.

The staff is awesome!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank mefime
Dothan, Alabama
Reviewed July 12, 2011

My family and I stayed at Latitude 29 June 6-11 and had a very relaxing and quiet vacation. We absolutely loved Latitude 29 and will stay there from now on whenever we go to PC. We usually stay at the newer high rise condos but have had such bad experiences that we decided to try something new this year and were we ever glad that we did! It is a 38 unit condo I believe and is very clean and family oriented. Our unit was clean and comfortable and had plenty of space for me my husband and two children. I have a 14 yr old son and 20 month old daughter and they both loved the pool and kiddie pool. We didn't have to fight for space at the pool or the beach and going back to your unit was so convenient! No having to wait for elevators or fighting a crowd! It was so easy to pack up at lunch time for nap time. This place reminded me of my childhood vacations in PC when PC was still mostly small hotels and low rise condos....when it was more quaint. Also I have to commend the couple that manage the condos. They were very helpful and so nice. I called the office to inquire about renting a highchair. They did not rent highchairs but told me they would get me one. I told them not to go to any trouble but when we returned from the beach we had a highchair! Now you wouldn't get that kind of service at one of the big high rises. It was very much appreciated! This will definitely be our yearly place to stay in PC!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank neprice
Villa Rica, Georgia
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I've been staying here with my family since the late 80's. I now come down with my husband and our two small children. I love being on the ground level and able to walk right out to the pool without having to take and wait for an elevator. Even at full capacity you don't have to fight for a space at the pool or on the beach. Always clean and comfortable. I love to sit on the sea wall in the evening with the sunset. Love the convience and the friendly staff. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank beachyluvVR
Racine, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 9, 2011

We like its location on the west side of Panama City Beach, being convenient with a quiet atmosphere. The units being privately owned are well taken care of. The people on staff are friendly and willing to help when needed. We are repeat visitors and would recommend it highly to anyone that wants to get away from the commercial side of the city.

Room Tip: Pick your floor. All face the gulf
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank flybynight571692
New Berlin, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Latitude 29 has been the site of my family vacations for the past 30 plus years. You can't beat the close proximity to pool and beach. The exterior is clean and well maintained. On site management staff friendly and welcoming. Two negatives this year: Unit four's carpet was very stained and dirty as well as chair pads and couch pillows. I also struggle with the weekly rate being pretty high, based on size of unit.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank cmille7
rocky1Atlanta, Owner at Latitude 29 Condominium, responded to this review, May 10, 2011
We are so sorry that there were housekeeping issues that affected your stay. The owners of Unit #24 take great pride in the unkeep of their unit. We want you to know that the issues that you mentioned have been checked and addressed by our onsite managers to make sure that you or any other future guests don't experience the same problem.

We are glad to see you will be returning to Latitude and look forward to having you back soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Panama City Beach
Legacy By The Sea
Legacy By The Sea
#13 of 48 in Panama City Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City B...
#2 of 48 in Panama City Beach
Emerald Isle Resort and Condominiums
Emerald Isle Resort and Condomin...
#2 of 83 in Panama City Beach
Beachcomber By The Sea
Beachcomber By The Sea
#10 of 48 in Panama City Beach

Been to Latitude 29 Condominium? Share your experiences!