“Loved it!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
Latitude 29 Condominium
Reviewed July 24, 2011

It is great for families. Our kids (3 and 10 years old) loved everything around here. We stayed on the top floor. It was as quite as our own home!

PS. These days the ocean is REALLY dirty, though. You might have to drive to a nearby state park for clean water
to swim. There is so much seaweed (green stuff).

We will definitely come back.

The staff is awesome!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank mefime

Reviewed July 12, 2011

My family and I stayed at Latitude 29 June 6-11 and had a very relaxing and quiet vacation. We absolutely loved Latitude 29 and will stay there from now on whenever we go to PC. We usually stay at the newer high rise condos but have had such bad experiences that we decided to try something new this year and were we ever glad that we did! It is a 38 unit condo I believe and is very clean and family oriented. Our unit was clean and comfortable and had plenty of space for me my husband and two children. I have a 14 yr old son and 20 month old daughter and they both loved the pool and kiddie pool. We didn't have to fight for space at the pool or the beach and going back to your unit was so convenient! No having to wait for elevators or fighting a crowd! It was so easy to pack up at lunch time for nap time. This place reminded me of my childhood vacations in PC when PC was still mostly small hotels and low rise condos....when it was more quaint. Also I have to commend the couple that manage the condos. They were very helpful and so nice. I called the office to inquire about renting a highchair. They did not rent highchairs but told me they would get me one. I told them not to go to any trouble but when we returned from the beach we had a highchair! Now you wouldn't get that kind of service at one of the big high rises. It was very much appreciated! This will definitely be our yearly place to stay in PC!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank neprice
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I've been staying here with my family since the late 80's. I now come down with my husband and our two small children. I love being on the ground level and able to walk right out to the pool without having to take and wait for an elevator. Even at full capacity you don't have to fight for a space at the pool or on the beach. Always clean and comfortable. I love to sit on the sea wall in the evening with the sunset. Love the convience and the friendly staff. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank beachyluvVR
Reviewed May 9, 2011

We like its location on the west side of Panama City Beach, being convenient with a quiet atmosphere. The units being privately owned are well taken care of. The people on staff are friendly and willing to help when needed. We are repeat visitors and would recommend it highly to anyone that wants to get away from the commercial side of the city.

Room Tip: Pick your floor. All face the gulf
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank flybynight571692
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Latitude 29 has been the site of my family vacations for the past 30 plus years. You can't beat the close proximity to pool and beach. The exterior is clean and well maintained. On site management staff friendly and welcoming. Two negatives this year: Unit four's carpet was very stained and dirty as well as chair pads and couch pillows. I also struggle with the weekly rate being pretty high, based on size of unit.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank cmille7
rocky1Atlanta, Owner at Latitude 29 Condominium, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2011

We are so sorry that there were housekeeping issues that affected your stay. The owners of Unit #24 take great pride in the unkeep of their unit. We want you to know that the issues that you mentioned have been checked and addressed by our onsite managers to make sure that you or any other future guests don't experience the same problem.

We are glad to see you will be returning to Latitude and look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2011

Latitude 29 is the perfect setup. Just a few steps from your door to the beach, pool, hot tub or grilling area. Perfect for families with small children. All 36-units are located on the beach and face the gulf. No partial beach views here! You can choose a condo beach level, parking lot level or the upper level. No matter what level you choose, you can't go wrong. Added bonus is that the managers of Latitude are on-site. Located on the quiet West end of PCB, convenient to grocery/drug stores and great dining. Latitude 29 is "The Best Backyard on the Beach".

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank gparents
Reviewed April 5, 2011

We continue to return to Latitude each winter for three months. The place is very conducive to forming friendships and we have been blessed with a terrific group to share those months. Each year finds the management striving to make improvements and, as a result, each visit hasbeen more enjoyable. This place is a real treat.
Jack D