“Great dive”

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great dive”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

One of the best dives I have ever been on. I have been diving in the Bahamas, St. Thomas, Florida and other various places. The dive included the Black Bart, which I found to be a great dive spot with tons of fish. The staff and crew at Dive Locker were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely dive with them again if / when I return to PCB.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank 3BW

Saint Louis, Missouri
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Waste of time and money, partially our fault.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Rental gear is moderate in price, bring what you have to save money. Customer service was fine, but they seemed to just want us in and out. Before you dive, especially if in the jetties, it hasn't stormed in a few days. Visibility was near zero and me and my dive partner abandoned the dive due to it. We were invited on a whale shark dive the next day, but declined due to visibility, beware if the same offer is made to you, could be a sales pitch.

Visited July 2013
Rendon, Tx
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Go with the best....”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I have experienced scuba services all over, therefore it is easy for me to recognize an operation that caters to divers. Dive Locker is just that. An operation that wants you to experience the best in scuba in the Panama City Beach area. The dive boat is a well equipped Newton. The captain did a boat safety talk before we left the dock...most professional ..cares about your safety. The dive master, was the absolute best I have ever worked with. There was Gatorade and water on board..as well as a nice selection of snacks. The dive boat was roomy..this company does not do cattle car diving...there usually is no more than 17 divers on any trip, while other operators in this area pack up to 40 divers on a boat. Both my wife and I need help with gearing up...this was cheerfully provided by the deck hand. Great dive experience..also If you want to learn to dive..check out the Dive Locker

Visited August 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Great diving--responsible, safe, courteous”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Staff was courteous and friendly. I dove 3 days--safety was at the forefront of the captain and scuba master's mind. Scuba master was US Navy diver which was a plus. We dove some great wrecks including the Red Sea and a large bridge span. Highly recommend diving with the Dive Locker.

Visited July 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Lacking Customer Service & Professionalism”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Brought family in for Discover Scuba experience. Was disappointed that the gentlemen that I had pre-arranged the experience with and spoke with several times didn't even acknowledge us when we arrived. We were handed off directly to the instructor who took us to the training room to tell us conditions were too bad for the day (which is completely understandable). However, he suggested we come back in a couple of days, but be sure to call him first so he would know if he had to get out of bed or not. I was also assured that we would have 2 instructors as we had 4 in the party, that wasn't going to happen either. They truely didn't care if we were there or not and certainly didn't care if we came back. We took our $400 and went down the road 60 seconds to Divers Den and were treated remarkably well.

Visited March 2013