“Don't pay in advance”

Waverunner Dolphin Excursion
Ranked #18 of 102 Tours in Panama City Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aquatic Adventures has been serving the Panama City Beaches for decades and has exceptional experience in making your vacation memorable. The Panama City Beaches are known worldwide for the beautiful crystal blue waters and sparkling white sandy beaches. Aquatic Adventures in Panama City Beach is located on the west coast of the State of Florida on the Gulf of Mexico. We have watersports for every level of thrill seeker, including banana boats pulled by jetskis. The banana boats are wonderful for hot days on the beach and a fun ride for the family. The jetski captain can give you a smooth ride if you want to just cruise around or they can speed things up for a more wild ride. It is up to you! Dolphin tours will delight your inner explorer as you come face to face with the ocean’s friendliest dolphins. A guide will teach you to swim with the dolphins and you can even go shelling if you are wanting to get some awesome shells. Parasailing is the next level of thrills, in which the Captains and Crew will make sure that your adventure is safe and exciting. Sail away in one of Aquatic Adventures sailboats off of Panama City Beaches that are available for rental or cruise around the water in a pontoon boat. Both are available for rent or for charter with one of our experienced captains. Wave runners are also available to rent and at reasonable prices. Aquatic Adventures offers a variety of aquatic services and rentals in the Panama City Beach, Florida areas. From the skilled fisherman to the beginner, Aquatic Adventures has the best 18 foot fishing boats available for charter or for rent. Captains are knowledgeable and experienced in boat safety. The Gulf of Mexico and the Florida coast has some of the best fishing waters in the world. The Aquatic Adventures captain’s goal of the fishing charters is to make sure that you return with a “Big Fish” story of your own from the Gulf of Mexico!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Beware of paying in advance. I paid cash for 2 jet skis when 4 of us were at the beach for a seminar. We booked for the following day. The weather turned bad and we decided not to go because it was cold and raining. My husband and brother went for the refund because my friend and I were in the seminar. The beach hut person sent them to a shack in Panama City on the beach. The person there said it would have to be sent by mail and took our address. We were still okay with that since we understand bookkeeping. They said it would take about 10 days. 3 weeks later we still did not have a check. I telephoned the number on their receipt and was given a "number" for the manager. I telephone him about 6 times and never got a return call. Finally, I was so angry, I left a message telling him I was a lawyer and he could either refund my money or I would take legal action. I followed up the same day with a letter on my letterhead. I got a call the same day from someone (whose name was not the name the shack agent had given us) saying he would put a check in the mail that day. I got it in about three days. I suspect they have a name they give their agents to give out if it is someone looking for a refund so they know not to return calls. I don't think I would have ever gotten our money back if I had not been an attorney. So please, please don't give them your money.

4  Thank Rebel1960
"beach chairs"
in 5 reviews
"swimming with dolphins"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"great captain"
"bucket list"
"sea life"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

The family went on a Dolphin tour and a stop at Shell Island on the way back. The capatain of our boat, I believe his name was Luke was awesome. Said he has only worked there 9 months but he was very proffesional and took care of us. We found some dolphins and the captain stopped and let us watch for a while. Shell island was cool we snorkeled for shells and a couple dolphins even showed up to swim with us.. Great fun worth the money.

1  Thank Tp1989
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We rented a pontoon boat for the full day from this place. They gave us a map with an aerial photo and places marked to visit. Went to Shell Island first. It was really cool. You get lagoon on one side, Gulf of Mexico on the other and white sand dunes in between. We did not get to see any dolphins but still had a wonderful family time. We went to each place marked on our map. Each is unique. Pack a lunch and spend the day.

1  Thank Tadouglas1
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is what our family was told when we and our boat was being towed is back to the dock. Our family used Aquatic Adventures for a four hour pontoon rental (8-12). George gave vague directions to the driver and we were sent on our way. Once we got out to open water our boat didn't go much faster than it did when were driving through no wake zones. We went to Shell Island and stayed for about an hour. After leaving we drove around taking in some more sights.... As we were heading back, we called George to let him know we were on our way back as instructed. As we got closer our boat began to jerk, we had run out of gas even though the gage was sitting on 3/4 of a tank. We called George to let him know the situation and he said he would call us right back. Several minutes later he called back and let us know someone would be out to get us shortly. Thankfully we were very close to Bay Point Pontoon Rentals.... who let us use their dock while waiting for our
rescue. Once the gentleman got there he looked under the seat at the gas tank and said "George thought you would have enough gas to make it, but I guess not".
He tied up our boat and we actually went faster while towing the boat behind. There were no apologies or incentives offered to come back. Needless to say we will NOT be using this company again.... Maybe we will use Bay Point Rentals.

3  Thank chioroseda
See more reviews
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Recently, while vacationing with my 3 sisters in PCB, we decided to spend some time ON the water rather than IN the water. We decided on the Dolfin boat tour after receiving a very through and detailed account of all the different tours and times available, by the beach rep. Free shutter rides were arranged to the dock and we were taken on this Marvelously scenic, enlightening, educational and entertaining journey through the waterways. We were fortunate to be shown many pods of dolfins at close range and received an entertaining education on everything you every wanted to know about the lives of dolfins. We were then taken to a beautiful, mostly isolated part of the island where we were allowed to leave the boat and visit the white sands of the beach. Without the friendly and outgoing attitude of our boat's captian, Loopy, our experience would have been much less enjoyable. i hope that your company recognizes what a GEM you have in this employee. Of all of the things that we enjoyed during our vacation, Loopy was a significant part of that. Thank you. The ALLEN sisters.

1  Thank regjaylon