“Made Our Vacation!”

Shell Island Dolphin and Snorkel Excursion
Ranked #17 of 98 Tours in Panama City Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aquatic Adventures has been serving the Panama City Beaches for decades and has exceptional experience in making your vacation memorable. The Panama City Beaches are known worldwide for the beautiful crystal blue waters and sparkling white sandy beaches. Aquatic Adventures in Panama City Beach is located on the west coast of the State of Florida on the Gulf of Mexico. We have watersports for every level of thrill seeker, including banana boats pulled by jetskis. The banana boats are wonderful for hot days on the beach and a fun ride for the family. The jetski captain can give you a smooth ride if you want to just cruise around or they can speed things up for a more wild ride. It is up to you! Dolphin tours will delight your inner explorer as you come face to face with the ocean’s friendliest dolphins. A guide will teach you to swim with the dolphins and you can even go shelling if you are wanting to get some awesome shells. Parasailing is the next level of thrills, in which the Captains and Crew will make sure that your adventure is safe and exciting. Sail away in one of Aquatic Adventures sailboats off of Panama City Beaches that are available for rental or cruise around the water in a pontoon boat. Both are available for rent or for charter with one of our experienced captains. Wave runners are also available to rent and at reasonable prices. Aquatic Adventures offers a variety of aquatic services and rentals in the Panama City Beach, Florida areas. From the skilled fisherman to the beginner, Aquatic Adventures has the best 18 foot fishing boats available for charter or for rent. Captains are knowledgeable and experienced in boat safety. The Gulf of Mexico and the Florida coast has some of the best fishing waters in the world. The Aquatic Adventures captain’s goal of the fishing charters is to make sure that you return with a “Big Fish” story of your own from the Gulf of Mexico!
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We got connected with Aquatic Adventures through a beach kiosk near Sharky's. The staff was very helpful explaining all of the activities, and helped us bundle several to have the most fun without blowing our budget. We rented beach chairs for the week, went para-sailing, and did a dolphin/jet-ski excursion. The staff were very friendly, very helpful, and knew what they were doing. Our dolphin guide got us within feet of dolphins within 20 minutes to pushing off from the marina, and my wife swam with the dolphins in the Gulf of Mexico! Overall a stellar experience, made easy by booking and managing it all through a single company. Just make sure to check the weather before paying... all sales are final.

1  Thank Stephen B
in 6 reviews
"swimming with dolphins"
"next year"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"beach chairs"
"star fish"
"well worth the money"
"awesome experience"

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and myself were looking for an attraction to take our kids on, so we decided to rent a pontoon boat. We all had a blast, the prices were very reasonable and the staff was extremely helpful and nice. We will defiantly use this company again!

1  Thank jasoncourtney1
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We would HIGHLY recommend this company! Our guide Colt (45) was awesome!! Thank you Colt, he was so patient with my inexperience and taught the whole group so much! We were able to swim with the dolphins, he found a really cool horseshoe crab at Shell Island and explained the life of these awesome looking creatures! Everyone should try this at least once!! Well worth the money - will do it again when we return.... The tour is 2hours long, but Colt went into his own time to tell us so much about the area! So remember to tip them (him) well!!

1  Thank DreamingBig413
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I wanted to take my family on a banana boat ride for my cousins birthday. I call to ask for pricing and they told me $15 per person. Once I arrived at the location they said they are charging $20 because they got busy. I also think we ruined the girls day by making her get out of her lounge chair to help us. The girl told us to pay her then walk to the next booth to hop on the banana boat. The way she explained it was that we wouldn't have a wait. Once we handed over our money she said there was at least a 3 hour wait and no refunds on our money. I asked her for our money back and she refused to give it back. I asked to speak to the manager, and explained to the manager that we paid no less than 2 mins ago and was not told about the wait time. All he could say to me was no refunds. I'm really disappointed on how they run their business. All they care about is getting their money. Once they have your money they could care less about you. My family lives in the Panama City area and I'm embarrassed to say their is a business ruining like this.

5  Thank Cooks818