“Had a Great Time!!”

Shell Island Pontoon Rental
Ranked #14 of 89 Tours in Panama City Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aquatic Adventures has been serving the Panama City Beaches for decades and has exceptional experience in making your vacation memorable. The Panama City Beaches are known worldwide for the beautiful crystal blue waters and sparkling white sandy beaches. Aquatic Adventures in Panama City Beach is located on the west coast of the State of Florida on the Gulf of Mexico. We have watersports for every level of thrill seeker, including banana boats pulled by jetskis. The banana boats are wonderful for hot days on the beach and a fun ride for the family. The jetski captain can give you a smooth ride if you want to just cruise around or they can speed things up for a more wild ride. It is up to you! Dolphin tours will delight your inner explorer as you come face to face with the ocean’s friendliest dolphins. A guide will teach you to swim with the dolphins and you can even go shelling if you are wanting to get some awesome shells. Parasailing is the next level of thrills, in which the Captains and Crew will make sure that your adventure is safe and exciting. Sail away in one of Aquatic Adventures sailboats off of Panama City Beaches that are available for rental or cruise around the water in a pontoon boat. Both are available for rent or for charter with one of our experienced captains. Wave runners are also available to rent and at reasonable prices. Aquatic Adventures offers a variety of aquatic services and rentals in the Panama City Beach, Florida areas. From the skilled fisherman to the beginner, Aquatic Adventures has the best 18 foot fishing boats available for charter or for rent. Captains are knowledgeable and experienced in boat safety. The Gulf of Mexico and the Florida coast has some of the best fishing waters in the world. The Aquatic Adventures captain’s goal of the fishing charters is to make sure that you return with a “Big Fish” story of your own from the Gulf of Mexico!
Reviewed February 18, 2013

First time renting a pontoon boat, but I was personally shown great instructions on how to operate the boat by the attendant. We had extremely nice service from their staff and had a great time! We even got to see dolphins up close too! We had no problems with our boat the entire trip. I will definitely be coming back next year and renting from Aquatic Adventures again.

1  Thank Kate R

Reviewed September 27, 2012

CJ was our captain! He was great!! Got tons of sand dollars and saw the dolphins. Didn't get to swim with them cause they were worried about eating. Me and my husband took the first tour from 9-11 and the dolphins came up to the boat but if we didn't have food they weren't interested. Great tour though!!

1  Thank wl2007
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have always wanted to parasail and finally got up the nerve. I was surprised at the lack of instruction for a first timer like myself! I did the standard, 1 mile, 1 dip, 600 foot solo fly. After being suited up with a life jacket I was taken to the boat via banana taxi. Which was super fun, by the way. I got a banana boat taxi ride to the boat and then back to the place where I started from. Anyway, upon boarding the boat there were 2 people on board, 1 was the captain and the other guy harnessed me up. I told them I had never done this before. But there was no instruction at all. He did point out the straps I could hold on to...thank goodness....otherwise that was it. Before you know it you are in the air! The leg harnesses/seat you sit in seemed like you could slip through at any time. So I just held on tight. I was told to be sure to look around at the bay and everything....not just looking down at the water...so I looked around and enjoyed the view. It was kind of scary but also somewhat peaceful up there. I couldn't see anything in the water. I went at 11:00 am, so the sun was reflecting off of the water. It was beautiful though. I had a good experience, I was just surprised at the lack of instruction or safety precautions in the event something went wrong. My landing was a little rough but not bad. The dip in the ocean was super fun. Would definitely try it again.

2  Thank Jenny Y
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Drew was great. He found the dolphins gave us information about the area and the wildlife. He stopped to remove two plastic bags from the water so the dolphins would not get hurt. I appreciated his concern. Then on to shell island. The water was choppy but he was careful. We had a blast and it was well worth the money. Thanks Drew for a great tour !

1  Thank CRMay
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We rented a pontoon boat for a Monday, but due to the constant rain, we had to call to change our reservation. They were very quick to move our reservation to a better day. When we checked in on the day of our rental, the representative was very easy & nice to work with - explaining everything on the boat, and even conversing with our kids. When we checked our boat back in, the same representative helped carry our belonging to our car. Cannot beat service like that! We would highly recommend this company.

2  Thank dallasff2000