La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area
$299
Hampton.com
$229
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
ComfortSuites
$197
$186
Country Inn
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$259
$206
$399
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$289
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$254
Travelocity
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
$229
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewspet friendly hoteldog beachjacuzzi tubfree breakfastnice stayyogurtbed was comfortablethe breakfast areashort driveking suitefront desk stafffirst floorpanama citythe room was nicedefinitely stay here againwe've stayedspring break
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I wasn't expecting much from this hotel - just a clean place to sleep and get ready in the mornings. Unfortunately, it failed to deliver on any of the basics.

The bed was uncomfortable to the point where I slept only a few hours. The pull out sleeper in my "executive suite" was so bad that my kids preferred to sleep on the floor. The air conditioner was loud and only moderately effective. The water pressure in the shower was so meek that it was more of a dribble than a spray. There was a small television (31"?) that had poor reception on every channel.

To top it all off, the staff (at least those that I interacted with) are either incompetent or completely lacking in service skills. At check-in, there was an issue with my reservation. When I showed them the reservation information on the La Quinta website, they proceeded to tell me that the La Quinta website is not their website!

If you're staying in Panama City, I strongly suggest you not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Smartnole
Reviewed August 15, 2013

First, let me start by saying the hotel smelled like wet dog the second I stepped into the hotel, and I should have turned around right at that moment. Second, I was double charged by the hotel and my bank luckily caught it and removed the extra charge. Third, I reserved a room on the forth floor because I was told no pets go on that floor but sure enough a dog was running down the hall and peed on the carpet. Next, we move to the room the review before me wasn't lieing the dust on the furniture was so thick it was white. It looked like it hasn't been dusted in months and my friend was sneezing the entire trip. I would demanded my money back and left had my friends not been so eager to get to the beach. The bed sheets were old and need to be replaced. They don't change the sheets unless you take them off the bed and demand they change them like us. Our mattress had a big pee stain on it and I wish I would've took pictures to show everyone. The carpet had numerous stains on it and one I stepped in barefoot which was GROSS!!!!!. We did not eat the breakfast of course the hotel was a dump so I was certainly not eating there. I mean I work for Marriott so I wish I would've stayed at our property but I only picked this location because of it location. I am stressing to anyone reading this so not over look this review like I did you will be disappointed and mad.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Alishab248
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This place is relatively new but it suffers from a quality management group taking care of it. I thought it was pretty dirty for such a new facility. The elevators were vacuumed only where the big vacuum head would reach leaving a 2" border around the edge that was filthy and had been for a long time. I had fresh oil stains on my sheets together with depressions in the bed which wreaked of someone laying on the bed before I checked in. I did not see any reason to change rooms for a similar problem, so I just vacated the hotel.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank EDWARD K
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

After driving 12 hours I was looking for a place just to sleep in PCB. I found this hotel was close to our condo so booked it. Our room was dusty, about an inch thick on the lightbulb, and the A/C unit was noisy. Not very impressed.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The room reeked of mold from the leaky a/c unit. Mold was in the shower. The bedding smelled like body odor when we arrived. Breakfast room was filthy and trashes were overflowing. Told the front desk and nothing was done. Not going back.

Room Tip: avoid rooms 217 and 219.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family