First, let me start by saying the hotel smelled like wet dog the second I stepped into the hotel, and I should have turned around right at that moment. Second, I was double charged by the hotel and my bank luckily caught it and removed the extra charge. Third, I reserved a room on the forth floor because I was told no pets go on that floor but sure enough a dog was running down the hall and peed on the carpet. Next, we move to the room the review before me wasn't lieing the dust on the furniture was so thick it was white. It looked like it hasn't been dusted in months and my friend was sneezing the entire trip. I would demanded my money back and left had my friends not been so eager to get to the beach. The bed sheets were old and need to be replaced. They don't change the sheets unless you take them off the bed and demand they change them like us. Our mattress had a big pee stain on it and I wish I would've took pictures to show everyone. The carpet had numerous stains on it and one I stepped in barefoot which was GROSS!!!!!. We did not eat the breakfast of course the hotel was a dump so I was certainly not eating there. I mean I work for Marriott so I wish I would've stayed at our property but I only picked this location because of it location. I am stressing to anyone reading this so not over look this review like I did you will be disappointed and mad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 100% smoke free pet friendly hotel,all of our guest rooms are currently going through a modernization upgrade wich includes new pillow top La Quinta Inn & Suites bright morning beds by Simmons hospitality in all guest rooms*laminated flooring in all 1st.& 2nd.floor guest rooms*new carpet in all 3rd.& 4th.floor guest rooms*new window treatment in all guest rooms*new sofa sleepers in all king exec and 2 room suites a new leisure chair in all guest rooms* while a guest enjoy our complimentary bright side hot breakfast as well as our friendly courteous and knowledgeable staff,our beautiful hotel is located 1 mile west of Pier Park and minutes away from the worlds most beautiful beaches let us be your home away from home during your next visit to Panama City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park Hotel Panama City Beach