La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park
Ranked #21 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I loved this hotel. It was clean and service was great. I would definately recommend it. I also stayed at another La Quinta Inn on the beach and it was a great stay as well. I would recommend them both.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sabrina M

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stayed New Years Eve. Our room was never cleaned. We were told if the "Do Not Disturb Sign" was on the door at 7:00am in the morning we would not have maid service. We then asked for clean towels and were told we would have to come down to the lobby to get them. It took for ever to get them.Upon returning to our room both our keys would not work. Another trip down to the desk to get them reprogramed. Very rude asst manager at the desk. We asked her card and name. When we looked at the card the next day it was not her card or name. I reported this to LQ and they never called me back. Most LQ are pretty good. This is the worse one I have encountered. DO NOT STAY HERE. It is also not near anything. You must drive every where.

Room Tip: Try another hotel
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ed M
Reviewed March 17, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have never been so upset with a company as to write a bad review, but here it is. I stayed at this hotel this past weekend and it was ridiculous. I came for spring break and was told on the phone that it was close to everything- no it was not! There was nothing in walking distance and it was not on the beach.
Once we got there (at 3pm) we were given wristbands for breakfast- we were expected to keep them on for our entire stay or we could not eat the free breakfast (please keep in mind these were paper wristbands that could not be taken on and off, they were the kind you would get at a bar, the bright orange ones)
We made this reservation one day before we arrived and on the phone was told they had a pool and hot tub, both working. When we arrived the next day the hot tub was cold, dirty, and clearly had been broken for some time.
Once I returned home, I looked at my bank statements and noticed that I was charged an additional $200 that I was told NOTHING about. When I called to ask about it, the lady was extremely rude to me and not helpful at all. After calling a second time, I got a little bit of help but still not much, My problem is not that they held the $200, but that they did not have me sign anything or warn me at all that the $200 was going to be removed from my account. I'm still waiting for that money to show up in my account, by the way.
I will never stay at this, or any other La Quinta, and was very disappointed with everything.

Room Tip: Do not even bother.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Paige0000001
Reviewed March 2, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank B796NCcharlesm
A TripAdvisor Member
Ocala fl
Reviewed March 2, 2013

id go back in a heart beat, when i got home from my trio that got me there , i got a phone call that might bring me back to panama city beach and all i thought of was going rite back to laQuinta , actually when we left panama city and went to tallahasse we imediately went straight to a LaQuinta , all i can say is the best value for your money, great rooms, PET FRIENDLY dont have to leave my kids at home , and a great breakfast included... WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE !!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family