I have never been so upset with a company as to write a bad review, but here it is. I stayed at this hotel this past weekend and it was ridiculous. I came for spring break and was told on the phone that it was close to everything- no it was not! There was nothing in walking distance and it was not on the beach.
Once we got there (at 3pm) we were given wristbands for breakfast- we were expected to keep them on for our entire stay or we could not eat the free breakfast (please keep in mind these were paper wristbands that could not be taken on and off, they were the kind you would get at a bar, the bright orange ones)
We made this reservation one day before we arrived and on the phone was told they had a pool and hot tub, both working. When we arrived the next day the hot tub was cold, dirty, and clearly had been broken for some time.
Once I returned home, I looked at my bank statements and noticed that I was charged an additional $200 that I was told NOTHING about. When I called to ask about it, the lady was extremely rude to me and not helpful at all. After calling a second time, I got a little bit of help but still not much, My problem is not that they held the $200, but that they did not have me sign anything or warn me at all that the $200 was going to be removed from my account. I'm still waiting for that money to show up in my account, by the way.
I will never stay at this, or any other La Quinta, and was very disappointed with everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 100% smoke free pet friendly hotel,all of our guest rooms are currently going through a modernization upgrade wich includes new pillow top La Quinta Inn & Suites bright morning beds by Simmons hospitality in all guest rooms*laminated flooring in all 1st.& 2nd.floor guest rooms*new carpet in all 3rd.& 4th.floor guest rooms*new window treatment in all guest rooms*new sofa sleepers in all king exec and 2 room suites a new leisure chair in all guest rooms* while a guest enjoy our complimentary bright side hot breakfast as well as our friendly courteous and knowledgeable staff,our beautiful hotel is located 1 mile west of Pier Park and minutes away from the worlds most beautiful beaches let us be your home away from home during your next visit to Panama City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park Hotel Panama City Beach