The pillows were too hard, and that elevator had a urine smell. I reported the elevator and the staff said they were aware. The swimming pool was closed for the season but not working anyway when i inquired. The hot tub was not working and closed as well. Not aware of this when I booked the room. If it were hot outside I would have been very disappointed. I was told they do have a pool but unheated when I booked the room. Otherwise, the decor was nice. Breakfast is mediocre but comes with the room. The price was reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 100% smoke free pet friendly hotel,all of our guest rooms are currently going through a modernization upgrade wich includes new pillow top La Quinta Inn & Suites bright morning beds by Simmons hospitality in all guest rooms*laminated flooring in all 1st.& 2nd.floor guest rooms*new carpet in all 3rd.& 4th.floor guest rooms*new window treatment in all guest rooms*new sofa sleepers in all king exec and 2 room suites a new leisure chair in all guest rooms* while a guest enjoy our complimentary bright side hot breakfast as well as our friendly courteous and knowledgeable staff,our beautiful hotel is located 1 mile west of Pier Park and minutes away from the worlds most beautiful beaches let us be your home away from home during your next visit to Panama City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park Hotel Panama City Beach
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park