“Very Fun and Affordable”

Betsy Ann Riverboat
Ranked #13 of 87 Tours in Panama City Beach
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Just as we had hoped for. Everyone was assigned parts and my husband was the victim! We ate first and the food was very good and plenty of it! We took our 3 and 5 year old girls and they were assigned little parts that kept them occupied. The staff and crew were wonderful and once the parts were assigned everyone took it seriously. Never a dull moment during the trip. For the ride, food, and entertainment , I found it very affordable. Kids loved it and no one got sick:) My husband, who was dreading it, was given the lead part and did a terrific job. Would go again in a heartbeat! Thanks to all.

There are newer reviews for Betsy Ann Riverboat

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We WILL do this again! Any of the passengers that would like to participate in the mystery are encouraged to do so. Dinner was fried chicken and BBQ. Although we didn't guess the right murderer, I got honorable mention for best costume (that I created from table props) and also for collecting the most play money! Mother Nature provided a somewhat nice sunset for the cruise.

1  Thank TNbabe
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Can not say enough about the ship, crew and event. Great fun and food for all. Very good crew and the Mystrery was will done and lots of fun. Would recommend it to all ages. There were children on board and I felt like they had just as much fun as the others. We has people from 8 months to the late 70's and all seemd to enjoy the trip. Just the right mix of food, fun and drink to make it work. Great value, great fun.

2  Thank Stephen L
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We have been out on the Betsy Ann Riverboat a couple of times for private parties, and it is so much fun! Rick and Nancy are great hosts, and we had a great group of people.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I've been to a lot of murder mysteries but never one like this. It is interactive with visitors. It is great! The staff is extremely friendly and lots of fun! It is about 2 1/2 hr long so you see lots and get to enjoy the boat ride.