Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$136
$121
Hampton.com
$157
$139
Hampton.com
$105
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$176
$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
ComfortSuites
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$153
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

All reviewscolonial shoresmom and pop establishmentceiling fanplace to sleepdefinitely stay here againfull kitchenclean roomsspring breakerslorimotelpcbratesdumpsterofficesandblendermaintenance
Reviewed August 17, 2015

My husband n I stayed here the last week of June n left July1st It was our first time in PCB n first time staying here we were very happy with our room n the service Lori n staff wil go out of their way to giv u any information u need n r just really nice people we plan on comin back next year n stayin here would rcommend it to everyone to giv it a try n u wil be glad u did Thanks again for makin our vacation such a great n enjoyable time see u next summer!!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Lori L, Manager at Lollye On the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2015

So glad you and your husband enjoyed your stay at Lollye on the Beach...It is our pleasure to have you as our guest...Thank you for complementing our staff, we do our best to help you enjoy your vacation...We look forward to seeing you next year...

Reviewed August 11, 2015

We recently spent our second vacation at Lollye On the Beach. We were not disappointed. Last year I said that I thought we had found our new home on PCB. Now I am sure of it. Our room was great. The Wi-Fi worked perfectly and the staff couldn't be more friendly. And, with the television upgrade to flat screen, I really couldn't ask for more.
We did not want to leave....so I asked if our room was available for another night and was delighted to find out that it was. Even with the extra night....we still didn't want to leave...but......
We will go back again as soon as we have the time.
Thanks for a great week!

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Lori L, Manager at Lollye On the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2015

Hi Keith...So glad you both had a great time here at the Lollye...We appreciate your business and are a welcome guest here any time...Don't forget September and October are beautiful months here at the beach, if you can get away...Look forward to seeing you here again soon!...Many thanks!

Reviewed July 20, 2015

My compliments to Lori and ALL her staff at Lollye at the beach for great week +1 for us. Lori was very accomodating to us when I reserved the room and was very helpful when I was asking questions (since this was our first stay here). Check in was super smooth... The room was exactly what we expected based on pics on the website. This is not fancy place, but it was clean, bug free, and had everything we needed in the room. We were on the Lollye side for a week and we were having such a good time that we wanted to stay one more night. We talked to Lori and she got us room at Colonial shore for our extra night. The room at Colonial Shores was very nice and great location to the pool. All of the staff was very helpful.... we had to bug the Maintenance Man I think 3 times because we dropped the remote and de-programmed it. Whenever we asked for his assistance his response was always "sure... be right there, not a problem" they were great. The cleaning staff did a great job too.... rooms were just as clean and neat as a pin. Many of the guests were so nice too. We made friends with several of them. Throughout the week we would share our food that we cooked (BBQ, Seafood Boils, etc) and hang out down on the HUGE deck facing the ocean. Thank you for a great week! This was our first time at Lollye, and we will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed at a Lollye Room for a week and Colonial Shores room for one night.... both were great.
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Lori L, Manager at Lollye On the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2015

Michael & Mary Jane, we could not have met nicer people...So glad you gave us a try, could not help but be nice when your faces were smiling everyday...I am fortunate to have a wonderful staff, our maintenance guys are doing a terrific job...Can't wait to see you both again!!!I Hope Mary Jane's father is doing better, let her know we are thinking of her...Many thanks to you both...Until we see you again...

Reviewed July 16, 2015

My fiancé and I stayed here for a last minute weekend getaway in June. Because we waited until the week before, we were having trouble finding any vacancies. We stumbled across this place & decided to give it a try. I am so glad that we did! We had a problem with our TV upon check in, I mentioned it to Lori and maintenance was there immediately and had it fixed in no time. I honestly cannot say enough good things about this place and the staff. It is a little dated but if you're just looking for a place to sleep, it's perfect! Will definitely be back--hopefully as soon as September!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Lori L, Manager at Lollye On the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2015

We are so glad you had a great time and we look forward to your return...Thank you for giving us a try...September and October are great months here at the beach...

Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to take the kids on a beach vacation, we typically go to St. Pete beach but our friends said we should try The Emerald Coast.

Finding a family budget place to stay so last minute was difficult but my husband stumbled across this Gem!

From the first phone call and conversation with the owner Lori the experience was great. She told us all about the property and was very clear this is a mom and pop establishment ( which we prefer).

The Lolley also includes the Colonial Shores which is literally across the street and where the pool is for all guests. And crossing the street is like crossing the driveway .

The great thing is you can view your room before booking and what you see is what you get. These photos are true. We found our room to be clean and inviting. We were in room 213 in the same building as the office. The beach is right at the end of the deck! I included a photo of the view straight out my door.

This is a super family friendly environment so expect noise and lots of kids! My 11 and 4yr old had so much fun playing on the beach and at the pool with all the kids.

Lots of things with in walking distance.

We had such a great time we extended our stay 2 nights to enjoy the Fourth!

We met lots of nice families and will totally be coming back! Thank you for such a positive experience!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Kerri W
Lori L, Manager at Lollye On the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, we strive to please our guests...We are truly a "mom & pop" at the beach...We love to have repeat guests...Can't wait to see you again...