“Not bad at all.”

Holiday Terrace Motel
Ranked #29 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Room was really big, Very clean, quiet, and the view is great, and price reasonable. Was pleasantly surprised. Would definitely recommend. Have seen rooms next door and Holiday Terrace rooms are a lot bigger.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank clrcheryl1
There are newer reviews for Holiday Terrace Motel

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I've been going to Panama for years, it's my home away from home. For the last 4 years I've stayed at Holiday Terrace and for the years to come I'll be staying there. Some say it's a little dated but honestly who is there for the room view? It's very clean, being the type of person that is CRAZY about here bathroom being clean I have no complaints in that area and the staff is AMAZING. I never had a problem staying here. The staff is so helpful not only with making sure your needs are taking care of but with help find you things to do and places to eat.
I'm always greeted with a smile even if I'm just passing by the window leaving or going to the beach. The price compared to most places ON THE BEACH is great. I've seen places off the beach with prices higher. The view is to die for and It's in walking distance of a few restaurants and stores, that's another plus because I like to walk and view things when I'm there. Can't wait to return in May 2014 I'll be making my reservations this month :-)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Brittany L
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed here on August. All rooms face the sea. Beautiful view. The front office people are very good. Its safe, clean and peaceful. Awesome value for the money paid. Near to food places. The rooms are clean. Due to weather we had to change plans after someday of stay. But the staff was very nice cooperative. I would stay here again if there is another opportunity. This place is recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayTerrace, General Manager at Holiday Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel! So glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you are able to return again. :-)

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Facilities appeared to be fairly clean but definitely VERY dated.However, everything was in good working order.Being a family of 5 the kitchenette was a plus & that area was very clean & so was the bathroom.The carpet was very worn, Tv's old as dirt & the beds were so uncomfortable it was ridiculous.The mattresses were hard as a rock & squeaked.So a good night of sleep after a long day...forget about it.The ugly:there was a suspicious stain on comforter on the bed that my kids would be sleeping on,front desk lady was kind of short & rude & just said that she was the only person working & that we would have to come down to lobby to get new ones. The fitted sheet for mattress of course didnt fit it & was placed on inside out. I also found a flashlight wrapper on the floor under bed from previous guest. Housekeeping kind of dropping the ball.Overall..if they tweak a few things & do a lot of upgrading I would try it again! Can't deny the value, & the view

• Stayed: August 2013
HolidayTerrace, General Manager at Holiday Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thank you for your review! While I am glad that you did find some positives during your stay, I am still, in the end, disappointed of your troubles. The comforter situation, if you recall, was corrected immediately and the Front Desk person that night was very apologetic and was trying to be as accommodating as she could. The comforters get washed after every check-out and stains get treated as well. We did have some difficulty finding the stain in question but want to thank you for bringing it to our attention. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will stay with us again. Please send me an email (holidayterrace@knology.net) prior to your arrival referencing this review and I will personally do my best to see that your next stay is problem free. :)

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Ok, so we are visiting Holiday Terrace now and let me just say...My family and I love it! Sure it needs updating but our room was very clean. We asked to see it before we paid based off of what other reviews said and loved it. It has a kitchenette, gulf view, spacious,clean pool and great location. Our friends are on another floor and they are happy with their room too. I see there are bad reviews so maybe they are just stuck-up with extremely high standards or maybe some rooms are better then others. Idk. My family and friends and I are having a blast! Happy with our choice. Our family will be returning and I will be recommending this place.

Room Tip: 3rd floor has a great view but not too high for those afraid of heights.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive review! I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. While I do understand that our hotel needs updating in some areas, we are still very clean and care very much about the comfort of our guests. We also take pride in our customer service from the Front Desk, to Housekeeping, Maintenance, and Management. We can't please everyone, but we do try! So glad that you found our establishment to be as great as we think it is! Thank you again for your review :)

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I booked the hotel on-line based on photos and other reviews but, sadly, I was not impressed when we arrived and actually saw the room. Everything needs to be updated, beds, TVs, bathrooms, etc. Not Clean.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you pay.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank DMC1018
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Beautiful view from our room. We came from Georgia with no reservations planning to only stay from Sunday until Wednesday but we decided to extend our stay until Friday. The price of the room was excellent and staff was very helpful and nice. We will be back soon to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Littlebit5683

Hello Guest! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. So much so that you extended your stay! I am also very pleased to read that our staff was, as required, very nice and helpful! Thank you so much for your positive review and we look forward to your return!