“Value”

Holiday Terrace Motel
Ranked #29 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I are frequent visitors to Panama City Beach. We usually stay at more expensive hotels, but with the economy the way it is, we have had to cut back. We did not want to give up being right on the water, but price was an issue. The Holiday Terrace fit our needs perfectly. If you want fancy bathrooms, luxury beds, and high speed elevators, go somewhere else. Be prepared to pay for it. But, if you want a good sized room, with breath taking views, you can't beat the value at Holiday Terrace. Also, the staff is friendly and very accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayTerrace, General Manager at Holiday Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! I certainly appreciate your honesty and think you make a very valid point. We hope for your return to Panama City Beach and of course our hotel. Thank you again!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were having a horrible trip due to the place we had booked. I saw a sign and we stopped at Holiday Terrace and the customer service there was wonderful! They are wonderful! We had a Wonderful Vacation thanks to the wonderful people! I can't wait until we spend our Anniversary trip with you guys!

Room Tip: Wonderful Customer Service!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
HolidayTerrace, General Manager at Holiday Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Hello and Thank you for your review! I'm so glad to read that your vacation turned out great and that we were a part of it! :)

Thank you again for your review and look forward to your return!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I just returned from my stay at this hotel and I wanted to share my experience. First of all the elevators are horrible. One actually broke and had a person on the inside. With no air I might add..
The rooms are not so bad, the beds are very hard and the pillows thin. Bring yours from home. The cleaning of the rooms or there lack of, is awful. We stayed a total of 5 days, the room was only picked up once.. no vacuuming or sheets changed..basically the only thing done was trash removed. No tub cleaned or toilets.
Water pressure is also an issue. There is none. There is no ice on the floors, you have to go to the front office and get a small bag.. They charge 2.00 if you want a bigger bag. 2 of the days we were at the pool area around 11:30, the property cleaners were blowing around the pool for 1 1/2 hours while we were trying to enjoy our relaxation. I did call the front desk and complained and he stopped shortly after. There is absolutely no security on the property, if you are family and not a party person is an important thing.

1  Thank Ronnie T

Dear Guest, I am disappointed by your review :(. I was under the impression from your fellow family members that you all were enjoying your stay. You can't please everyone but we sure try. The issues you experienced have been acknowledged and will be investigated. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed here for our honeymoon and it was very nice, clean linens, very clean room and facility! We stayed for 5 nights on the beach with a pool and very close to shops, close to shopping and awesome restaurants... I do wish there would have been an iron in the room!!! I would stay there again!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Yaaay, so glad you enjoyed your stay and congratulations on your wedding!!!! We hope to see you for your Anniversary ;) Thank you for giving us a positive review! The Holiday Terrace staff and myself love it when guests find our property to be as great as we think it is! Thank you for your time!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed here in June and then again in July. We had a great time in June, but July wasn't as great. We were on the 5th or 6th floor, which had no wifi. Our refrigerator froze some food that we had, the elevators were slow, rust on the doors, no hair dryer, and there was no input on the tv for my boyfriend to hook up his xbox. It was a great location, right on the beach and near the pier, but we were just a little less impressed with this visit.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayTerrace, Manager at Holiday Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Guest, I am sorry your last stay with us was not as pleasant as the first. I hope that you will come back and see us again though! I would like to address some of the issues you experienced, starting with the rust on the outer door frames. The metal door frames of the exterior are a constant battle for us due to the salt air and the damage it does. We strive to stay on top of though. We do have a limited amount of hairdryers that we loan to our guests and unfortunately were all being used at the time that you had requested one. WI-FI is something that will NOT reach to the higher floors as of right now, it predominantly is in the Lobby and has been known to reach the lower floors. We hope to have WI-FI available for all floors in the near future. I don't believe that any of our TVs have had XBox hookup but if they do then I will do my best to accommodate you with one of them during your next stay. Please just send me an email prior to your stay referencing your Tripadvisor review and I will personally do my best to make your next stay up to par. :) Thank you for taking the time to review us and even the not so great reviews help us grow! :)

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Terrace a couple weeks back. It was awesome because we got three beds and a kitchenette for a great price. It is definitely an older hotel, but a great deal. It was located close to everything. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: They are all beach front. So that is good!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I just recently took a vacation with my family to panama city beach. We stay at the Holiday Terrace. I am so pleased with our choice. The rooms were huge. The rooms had 2 separate rooms for a lil privacy and a kitchen. It felt good to be able to make my own breakfast with a wonderful beach side view. The balconies had amazing views of the Gulf and a pier. The beach was clean and perfect. Some would say that they need to update their TV's and have internet available, but my opinion.... Why would you even care about those extra's when you are on vacation. You should just live in the moment of the beach. The staff were extremely polite and helpful. I recommend this place to anyone!!! My family and I give it 8 thumbs up!

Room Tip: All rooms have amazing views of the Gulf.
1  Thank Carl L