All reviews stayed here decorated differently visiting panama studio room new appliances up to date within walking distance enjoyed our stay long weekend check in was easy the sofa bed across street staff was very friendly and helpful beach access panama city pier tiki
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

very disappointed after 8 plus years staying here ..room 206 . following items ....refrigerator front cover in rust...ice trays crack.. no ice maker...tub/shower knobs loose came off...towel rack beside sink hanging hail off wall.....balcony door lock loose hard to lock....maint man come repair closet door so we could hang our cloths....floor dirty had to clean so we could take shoes off....IF we return fall of 2020 we will request to see the room before we accept it..also the 20.00 dollors for early check in they return it for cleaning the floor.....note the only items that were o/k.......... hot water......t/v.....a/c ...bed fair.......top of stove work...elec power stay on......p/ s the point is if you have a nice place to injoy and relax its fun to take break from life.. this stay rate < 4>.................

Room tip: check it before accepting room
Date of stay: September 2019
ResortCollection, Manager at Continental Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We would like apologize for the issues that you experienced during your stay! Let me please mention that the onsite management company in no way owns any part of the property or condos, as each unit is individually owned. We value your feedback so that we can forward this information to our maintenance and rental services staff! We will address these issues as soon as possible. It is our policy to let our guests look at the unit prior to check in upon request so we will be more than glad to allow you to do that! We hope that you will consider staying with us again!

Reviewed August 1, 2019

Our stay was really nice. We loved that everything was so very close. The staff were very nice and accommodating. The room was clean and spacious. You can leave your car parked safe in the parking lot and walk to shops, to eat, or to the beach.

Trip type: Traveled with family
ResortCollection, Manager at Continental Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Thank you for this amazing review!
We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Panama City Beach

Reviewed July 30, 2019

Overall the stay was pleasant and room was comfortable. Up to date decorating. It was clean. Some minor maintenance errors because new shower handle wasn’t on there properly. Amazing view, easy walk to the beach. Great location. Ability to walk to a variety of restaurants and shops. After reviews I had read I wasn’t sure but I was surprised and had a very relaxing week.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time to place this review, and we are so pleased to hear you had a Good Time.
Thank you so much for your great feedback and hope you stay with us year after year.

Reviewed July 30, 2019

First the bad: When we first arrived and looked at our room, it was not like the pictures advertised...it wasn't terrible but the the fridge was rusty and the bathroom wasn't updated. It just felt dirty. It also had 2 double beds when I had booked a room with 1 queen. We asked to be moved to another room and thankfully they let us.
The new room (218) was a little nicer. everything was updated except the kitchen appliances but they served their purpose.
The toilet started leaking from the bottom and into the bathroom floor. We notified the front desk and I'm guessing they fixed it while we were gone because it had stopped by the end of our stay.
The bed was extremely uncomfortable. To the point where I was sore in the mornings (I am 24 yrs old in good shape). THERE ARE NO CURTAINS. Let me tell you, it is not fun to wake up at 630 every morning while on vacation. We ended up buying eye masks but if it wasn't the sunlight waking us up, it was the people above us. We slept with 2 rain apps blasting and the ac fan blowing. We could still hear every step, every movement, the lack of sleep was the worst part of the vacation.

Now for the good: The location is awesome. We walked the beach several times to pier park and back. The condo is right on the beach so it's a quick walk to the water. There is a nice clean bathroom located on floor 1 just before entering the beach access. There is also a bar there that serves pretty good food. I had the chicken salad croissant which was huge/filling so I think that justifies the price. However, drink wise, your best bet is to drive literally like .2 mi down the road to the walmart which also has a built in liquor store. Parking is onsite and close the the rooms/elevators. It's not a large place so that was convenient when loading/unloading luggage and groceries.
We encountered about 4 of the staff members while we were there and each of them were kind and and genuinely nice.
Overall, I think the good out weighs the bad because it was still a great trip but in the end, I would never stay here again.

Room tip: Ask if a newer/updated room is available if you are unsatisfied with your current one
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time out to write this great review.
I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and our knowledgeable staff.
Continental is centrally located which makes it a great location for those who prefer to walk to shopping and restaurants. I hope you change your mind, We look forward to you returning next year.

Reviewed July 23, 2019

We usually go high end with family travel. This time was shorter stay and the total luxury experience was not needed with spending majority of time outside. Having two viewing windows was nice with dining table to look out and the other a standard balcony. The appliances are not cutting edge but, they provided as needed. We like bringing our own comforters and pillows. I really cant find anything worthy of complaining. I was skeptical after reading reviews but, I would not hesitate to return.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
ResortCollection, Manager at Continental Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2019