“good for the money”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
Continental Condominiums
Rock Island
“good for the money”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was our 3rd time staying at the Continental condominiums...and we will go back there next year. We have never had any problems with our rooms. the last 2 times we stayed in room 505, it has always been very clean and has had everything we needed. The last time there was a small leak with the air conditioner and someone came as soon as we called and took care of it. This is an older property, each room is individually owned, so they are all decorated differently. For the money this is a good place to stay, all rooms have balconeys that overlook the beach so the location is perfect. Pier Park is just down the street and there are many restaraunts nearby. The staff has always been friendly and ready to help if needed. Overall it is reasonable, clean and centrally located....

Room Tip: If you ask they will let you look at a few rooms and choose which one you want
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Debby012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Norcross, Georgia, United States
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My Name is Lourdes Diaz. Just recently we visited Panama city and stayed @ Continental Condominiums. Our stay was Ok. Not great since the office service is very poor. The last Room we stayed was # 509 We believe. It was definitely worth the price. In addition may I ad, I felt and hurt my toe and right foot due to the leak in the broken pipe form the Window A/C outside in the patio. We called the office and explained the situation and explained what caused for me to fall and all she said that it was nothing they can do to prevent this but she would send someone over. We waited over an hours... Finally we came to the office to ask if anyone was going to come and repair the loose pipe to keep water from going into the patio flooring cause it was very slippery and again , The attendant at the office by this time all she replied was if we were going to check out then and if not we would have to pay an additional day or night of stay....... very rude young lady............... I told her that we would leave now but waited for someone to come and do the report of my accident and no one ever showed up. She did not say anything else and kept working ................ WOW !!!! hopefully all the owner of these condominiums realize that this can be of a mayor liability to their condos a well as the facility. Specially since this ladies so not have a clue of what they are doing and most of all, the people that they are dealing with. I am actually a Community Manager in the metro Georgia Area and this type of behavior will be by all means room for termination and find the right fit and professional individual for this Office. I would like to get a phone call from whom ever is in charge of this facility as soon as possible. We need to discuss some type of compensation in regard to my fall and the time that suffered from this negligence. My # is 678-431-7180............... Sincerely, Mrs. Diaz

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lourdes D
Decatur TN
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Each unit is seperately owned and depending on the owner's values,morals etc.is what you get.Some of these units need a lot of repairs while others are kept up very nicely with granite countertops new appliances and pillowtop beds. The location is convenient and all units have a beachfront balcony. If you book here and don't like the room the staff will change it if possible.

Room Tip: Ask the staff they know which rooms are best.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank d2_1948
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I was very nervous about this place because of some of the reviews I read however , we had a great experience . We went in a group so we had rooms 102 & 103 they were very nice ! The condos are a little older but that was fine with us . Also it is a great location walking distance to the Pier and also very close to Pier Park . The staff was very friendly and helpful with anything I needed . I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Brandi M
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were looking for a last minute place for a couple days the week of July 4th. This was the only place who had daily vacancies that weren't overly expensive. The room was rather cute w/everything we needed. Had a few spots that need repair, but nothing major. The only thing I was disappointed in is some of the dishes & a frying pan was not thoroughly cleaned. Dried food was still on the frying pan & a couple of glasses had stains in the bottom. I felt better washing everything thoroughly before we used it. It's not the Taj Mahal, but if you're on a tight budget & want a decent place on the beach, this would be it!

Room Tip: Pick up some scouring pads when you get your grocery goods just in case.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dorothy A
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was our first visit to PCB for Thunder Beach. I would not recommend this facility. The room we were assigned (511) was very dirty. When I pulled back the comforter, the sheets were dirty and stained. The ceiling was also caving in. The balcony had not been cleaned in some time. Asked for another room (515), which was clean. The beds were extremely thin and worn and pillows were all bunched up. The only positive thing I can say is the view from the balcony was beautiful. This facility needs a major overhaul.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank JKSKFultz

Travelers are raving about these Panama City Beach hotels

Braselton, Georgia
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I have been staying here for the past 25 years. however the past 2 years our visits have been less than favorable. We had 3 rooms reserved for our family for April 7 - 12, room # 110-111-112. we paid a reservation fee back on Dec 2012. upon on arrival on Sunday, we are told that the owner of room 112 had shown up to fix a plumbing issue and we would not get the use of that room. Little did they know, that I would track the owner down, t find in fact that we had been lied too. Their was no plumbing issue. they had simply ignored our reservation from Dec
They gave us room 202 on the 2nd floor. As I said we have enjoyed coming here for over 25 years, but not sure we will return again. The management team has changed and they are less than friendly. The manager Debbie is a real B. and acts as if she could care less about your business. So sad for such a great location. I would hate to be an owner of a condo here with the current management team in place.

Room Tip: rooms 110-111-112-114 are all great rooms. if the office will acknowledge your reservation and not g...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family