“Great for families.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
Continental Condominiums
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Each unit is seperately owned and depending on the owner's values,morals etc.is what you get.Some of these units need a lot of repairs while others are kept up very nicely with granite countertops new appliances and pillowtop beds. The location is convenient and all units have a beachfront balcony. If you book here and don't like the room the staff will change it if possible.

Room Tip: Ask the staff they know which rooms are best.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank d2_1948
There are newer reviews for Continental Condominiums

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I was very nervous about this place because of some of the reviews I read however , we had a great experience . We went in a group so we had rooms 102 & 103 they were very nice ! The condos are a little older but that was fine with us . Also it is a great location walking distance to the Pier and also very close to Pier Park . The staff was very friendly and helpful with anything I needed . I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Brandi M
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were looking for a last minute place for a couple days the week of July 4th. This was the only place who had daily vacancies that weren't overly expensive. The room was rather cute w/everything we needed. Had a few spots that need repair, but nothing major. The only thing I was disappointed in is some of the dishes & a frying pan was not thoroughly cleaned. Dried food was still on the frying pan & a couple of glasses had stains in the bottom. I felt better washing everything thoroughly before we used it. It's not the Taj Mahal, but if you're on a tight budget & want a decent place on the beach, this would be it!

Room Tip: Pick up some scouring pads when you get your grocery goods just in case.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dorothy A
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was our first visit to PCB for Thunder Beach. I would not recommend this facility. The room we were assigned (511) was very dirty. When I pulled back the comforter, the sheets were dirty and stained. The ceiling was also caving in. The balcony had not been cleaned in some time. Asked for another room (515), which was clean. The beds were extremely thin and worn and pillows were all bunched up. The only positive thing I can say is the view from the balcony was beautiful. This facility needs a major overhaul.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank JKSKFultz
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I have been staying here for the past 25 years. however the past 2 years our visits have been less than favorable. We had 3 rooms reserved for our family for April 7 - 12, room # 110-111-112. we paid a reservation fee back on Dec 2012. upon on arrival on Sunday, we are told that the owner of room 112 had shown up to fix a plumbing issue and we would not get the use of that room. Little did they know, that I would track the owner down, t find in fact that we had been lied too. Their was no plumbing issue. they had simply ignored our reservation from Dec
They gave us room 202 on the 2nd floor. As I said we have enjoyed coming here for over 25 years, but not sure we will return again. The management team has changed and they are less than friendly. The manager Debbie is a real B. and acts as if she could care less about your business. So sad for such a great location. I would hate to be an owner of a condo here with the current management team in place.

Room Tip: rooms 110-111-112-114 are all great rooms. if the office will acknowledge your reservation and not g...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank SSSSS55
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at this property for a couple of days and was disappointed in the run down condition of the room and the property. The owners were nice, and the view of the beautiful white sand beach and ocean was spectacular. I would not stay here again, as there are many more up to date properties that looked to be in much better condition on the same beach. I stayed here with a friend and the main reason for choosing this property in the first place was that it was literally half price compared to the other properties.

Room Tip: Would not recommend this place unless you really can't afford a better place.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank cherylg288
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Don't stay here, rooms are run down and not worth the money they charge. Manager is an incredible B . Lights dont work, rooms need updates. Rooms aren't fully stocked with basic necessities. pool only has 7 chairs around it and half are broken. There are so many other places. Check into them!!!!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family