“Excellent”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Ontario Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

The staff is nice and friendly, food very good
I got blackened grouper since its on season, delicious
The only down side is that side orders should include more healthy choices but this been the red neck riviera I understand why the don't and stick with mash or fries patatos and fried corn bread bites

Alabama
“Great Cajun without drive to Louisiana”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I absolutely loved the red beans and rice as well as the alligator. I admit I am not from Louisiana but I have visited quite a bit and have to say this is pretty good comparatively! They have a house hot sauce that's really delicious and served in old liquor bottles so you know it's home made! The only negative I will say is that the adult beverages are not that great and you don't eat here for their service!!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Divegirl73
Columbia, South Carolina
“Yummy food if you don't mind a loud restaurant”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Our party of 8, ranging from ages 11 to 73, enjoyed our food immensely. The "Famous Who Dat Shrimp" was delicious, as was the gumbo, jumbalaya and salads. Bread pudding and key lime pie were good but not outstanding. Friendly atmosphere and staff, but loud restaurant. We would have preferred eating outside but were prohibited by the cigarette smoke. My hubby liked his meal so much that he went back for a cup of gumbo on a subsequent day.

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Good eats”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Not expecting gourmet food, but pleasantly pleased with our selections. Service quick and attentive (Savannah). Fresh fish! Nice family owned, down-home eatery. Don't expect plush. Worth the visit.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Frankie J
Crossville, Tennessee
“Great Choice ..the whole family satisfied”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

4 adults and 2 kids can prove tricky to please while eating on vacation but this place left us all full as ticks and pleased as punch. We had everything on the table from raw oysters to blackened shrimp n grits. It was all excellent. Small joint, local vibe I'll do that over chain blah every last time. Go here you'll like it!