“Bayou is legit! WHO Dat is???!!!!!”

Bayou On The Beach Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Orlando, Florida
“Bayou is legit! WHO Dat is???!!!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We listened to you trip advisors and went there...you guys are on point once again! Great seafood, N'awlins twang, and good service. Fried shrimp is top notch. Nice fresh fish offerings too. Decent beer list...and (a little too high for beers guys!) We are back in the area in a few weeks and will definitely be heading back to the Bayou! Didnt have any room left for dessert!Who Dat is??!!!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great Atmosphere - Great Food”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My boyfriend wanted some really good local seafood, so the hotel staff recommended we try Bayou On The Beach.

My boyfriend had the softshell crab and loved it. I had the blackened chicken and it was heaven.

Local, live music provided entertainment. I would consider this to be more of a local bar with a family friendly dining room, rather than cafe.

Visited May 2013
Thomasville, Georgia
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I just love this place. It had been a long time since I had eaten here - before they moved to this location. Now I know I'll be coming back. The homemade chips and salsa are great and so fresh! On this trip I had the chips and a salad topped with grilled shrimp. Those shrimp were outstanding, the best grilled shrimp I've had in a long time. Our waitress was friendly and nice as could be. She made sure everything was terrific for us. And the price was very reasonable!

2 Thank love2dive65
Fort Myers, Florida
“They'll cook your catch!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My family had a good time eating there and they will cook up what you catch fishing. The fish was awesome after they had prepared it. It's the place to go after you've got a nice catch.

Visited July 2012
“Who Dat Shrimp.....HOLY COW!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

The food took a while to get to us, but when it did, what a blessing. We got great food at a good price. I would definitely eat here again!