“BEST HUSHPUPPIES EVER!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dee's Hang Out

Dee's Hang Out
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“BEST HUSHPUPPIES EVER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

I could literally make myself sick on these hushpuppies, wow! Ate here three times in one week - it is a local dive, generally a long wait - the last night in PCB we attempted to eat here again, 8:30 at night- still an hour and a half to two hour wait - NOW if that doesn't tell you how good the place is then I don't know what will. It is not very big and kind of tight, bathroom is very small, but you are there for the food afterall.. lol

Panama City FL
“New Orleans at the Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Seafood gumbo you'd slap your momma for. Giant overstuffed shrimp and oyster po' boys. I've eaten here often. It has never disappointed me, not even a little bit. It's like a trip to New Orleans without the five hour drive or the crime. Chef Dee knows his business!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Mahomet, Illinois
“good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

went for lunch, well nice small place very noisy, while waiting for the table my wife went to a gift shop next door, the table was ready before she got back and they were going to skip us and seat someone else, luckily my wife showed up just in time and we got our table. I guess with as small as they are it makes sense.

Fishers, IN, United States
“A MUST STOP”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

One of the best places in Panama City Beach to eat. The wait is worth it. Everything I have ever tried is great. Catfish, crab cakes, and steak, right down to the collard greens!
My family and I will always return here once or twice every time we go to Panama City Beach.

Cleveland, Tennessee
“Best food we had in PCB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 5:05 pm on Monday and were told we would have a 50 minute wait. Only 25 minutes passed and we were called :) We ordered a loaf of French bread and butter for $1.99 (delish), a seafood platter that my husband and I shared with fried cheese grits (omg...good) and crinkle cut fries. Our 5-year old had the peel and eat boiled shrimp. We had a half gallon of beer ($7) and sodas for all of us. Our bill was $42 and we left stuffed! Kind of small little place with only about 10 tables but great food and our server, Brittany, was great! Best food and value we've had in PCB so far! Enjoy :)