“Best seafood in town!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We went to Dee's for dinner while staying across the street and loved it. We were able to be seated immediately, received great service, and had our food in less than 15 minutes. I had the fried grouper basket with cheese grits and cole slaw, and my wife had fish tacos, which she says were some of the best she had ever had.

This restaurant is much smaller than many others and much cheaper as well. If you're looking for quality food at a fraction of the cost of bigger names, give Dee's a shot. My guess is you won't regret it!

1  Thank DannaGro1124

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stopped at Dee's for dinner during our trip to PCB. We found the food to be very good, and the portions were big for the prices. If you want fine dining.. look elsewhere. If you want a good meal at a reasonable cost, then this is your place.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We chose to eat here because it was not the normal expensive restaurant. It's a no frills restaurant with the BEST banana pudding/mousse I have ever eaten in my life. We had the crab cakes for our appetizer and they were crispy on the outside but warm and gooey on the inside, with a wonderful sauce underneath, then we both had fried fish and shrimp. The seafood was fresh and really well prepared. To top it off we had the banana pudding/mousse and it was TO DIE FOR. Like I would almost drive 10 hours again just to eat it! Very affordable yet great service and quality of food. :)

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for fine dining, you're at the wrong place. If you are looking for excellent food, then you will want to eat here.
We ate a late lunch here on a Tuesday afternoon. We ordered cups of She Crab Soup and Oyster Stew. Both were the absolute best we've ever eaten anywhere, including the high-end restaurants here at the beach!
I ordered the Crawfish Étouffée and my wife ordered the Catfish Po-Boy sandwich. We tried each meal and both agreed they were delicious.
We will eat here again!

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We are at Dee's (maybe our 2nd or 3rd time) yesterday before leaving the beach. When we walked in, the smell was horrendous. It smelled like a dirty fish market. Not just "fishy," but dirty. The waitress brought out tuna dip app and I had to ask for drinks...she forgot them. Food was good, but the smell was just a turnoff.

2  Thank ashlee_124