“Great Food & Worth the Wait”
Review of Dee's Hang Out

Dee's Hang Out
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Love going to Dee's Hang Out while we're at the beach! The food is great, especially the crab cakes!! We usually have to wait but it's definitely worth it!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,396)

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I enjoyed lunch at Dee's. I sat at the bar with many locals and enjoyed a tasty bowl of seafood gumbo loaded with shrimp and oysters. It was very tasty. Crusty French bread was served along the bowl of gumbo. There was so much I could not eat the whole bowl. I will return and try other favorites here. A local sat beside me telling of daily lunch specials. There is a great following and it has to be as good EVERYDAY as it was at lunch.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Yes , I agree, Dees has the best crab cakes. I am headed back to PCB next week and I will be visiting Dees. Great food!

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

we saw this place on here and had to try it. the place is small but the meals are big . the place was packed and the service was still great an took no time for the food to get out. will be back!!!

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

First time customer, now long time return customer. My family has been coming to pcb for 25+, food is great, po boys are huge, had jalepeno oysters, gumbo was fresh, we also had fresh grilled fish, 5 star food !!!