“Great food!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was great food!!!! The chef is fantastic! Their shrimp is good no matter how it's fixed. Everything was fresh tasting! I will eat there again, but it was a small place with tables close together, and kind of noisy. But.....the food was worth it! I wish they could move to a bigger place! Parking was kinda hard to find . The chef came out and walked around asking was everything all right too~ I think that is admirable that he cares enough to do this~ I appreciated it, although his food was fantastic! You cannot beat it for the money!!!!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stopped here for lunch while on our way to Destin. I enjoyed the shrimp po'boy and my BF enjoyed the daily special of Salmon Cakes...I sampled his also and was thoroughly impressed! If you have Foursquare, be sure to check in and get their appetizer special (half off I believe).

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Large fresh shrimp and perfectly fried catfish, amazing gumbo and étouffée. We had wonderful service and even the kiddos were happy. In a city full of tourist trap seafood restaurants I think this place is the real deal.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Found restaurant on tripadvisor and checked out their website. Couldn't spot opening times but mention of daily happy hour. Not sure why not open but all was in darkness!

1  Thank Kippine
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Loved the shrimp and. the hush puppies! This is our second time to Dee's. Hubby had the grouper and loved it. We will be back again.