“Great Poe-boys!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I had a roast beef poe boy sandwich and a chicken gumbo soup. They were both delicious. I'm from NY so I appreciate the service being VERY quick and great.

Date of visit: March 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,563)

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is my second review of Dee's Hang Out. I had another excellent experience
there with a large group of friends. They are so accommodating, we enjoyed oysters
and wine at the bar while they readied a table for us. It was spring break and very busy
but everything was delicious as usual. I love the lunch special and of course Momma's
Carrot Cake is the bomb.

Great Job Dee and he does catering too so don't forget the tuna dip platter for beach.

Date of visit: March 2013
2  Thank bellacraftella2016
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We were staying not to far from this location and hit up a few seafood restaurants in the area. This was, by far, our favourite with tasty chowders and soups, fish and of course the raw oysters .....they were outstanding and very fresh. There is an extensive menu with many daily specials and all items were reasonably priced. Happy hour was even more of a bonus.
We'll be back next February for sure.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

In town on Spring Break. After reading all the positive reviews decided to give this place a try. Was not disappointed. I consider myself to be something of a gumbo connoisseur. Dee' s gumbo ranks in the top 3 restaurant gumbos I have ever eaten. Didn't skimp on the shrimp, crabmeat, and oysters. Excellent dark roux. Will definitely be back to try something else on menu. Authentic Cajun food.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I stopped at Dee's the night before we left Panama City Beach. I wish we would have stopped earlier because of their huge portions. I ordered a small bowl of Jamalaya and it was huge! I had the chicken and sausage and could only eat about a third of it. It was delicious though and will go there again next time we are in PCB.

Date of visit: February 2013