Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Shell Island tour with snorkeling and swimming with the dolphins

This was their maiden voyage post Hurricane Michael! We were surprised they were operating at all... read more

Reviewed October 24, 2018
Melissa R
via mobile
Loved it !!! BUT not for smaller kids

WE loved this tour .. We did the Jet Ski tour .. we took our two youngest kids with us .. they are... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018
Dan37130

Recommended experiences in and around Panama City Beach
from $30.00
from $67.00
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews sand dollars captain mike sea urchins dolphin tour swim with the dolphins an awesome tour guide within inches marine life private tour small boat star fish hour dolphin baby dolphin knew where great snorkeling saw dolphins next year
Reviewed June 12, 2016

It was everything we hoped for and more! We got to swim with the dolphins repeatedly! Our captain (Kevin ) was great! He allowed us to direct our adventure and gave us all the direction we needed. We had no idea what to expect, so I didn't want to get my hopes up about getting to swim with the dolphins. The dolphins swam within a couple of feet of us! Amazing experience and we would wholeheartedly recommend this tour and plan to do it again when we are in the area! It does require the participants to be able to climb in and out of the boat repeatedly and helps if you are a good swimmer. (Life jackets are available,of course)

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

There were six of us and did the private tour. Our Captain was Roger and was absolutely amazing. Roger knew where to go for the best experience. I would definitely recommend this tour. When we go back we will do this tour again and will definitely request Roger. We had an absolutely wonderful time.

Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

This is a different kind of experience for us. We have done several types of dolphin tours over the years. This was the 1st time we chartered our own boat to go out and look for them with a guide. I really didn't know what to expect after I read you could try to swim with them.

We went on the 9:00 am tour with Kevin as our guide. He made my wife, kids and I feel very comfortable (wife is nervous about about boats). We had our own boat which really added to the experience. The boat we were on, quickly passed other boats in the water that were heading out in the morning. No time was wasted getting to open water.

We quickly found several Dolphins, and with no one on the boat but us we got to look as long as we wanted. We tried several spots to try to head the Dolphins off to try to swim with them, but didn't have much luck. We jumped in the water a couple times but nothing up close and personal. We got about 15 or 20 feet away while we were in the water. I don't feel there is anything Kevin could have done different. I did notice once one boat spots Dolphins, all kinds of people show up (jet skis, other boats, etc..). So this kind of lowered the odds to swimming with them in my opinion.

After about an hour of chasing Dolphins, we went to island and snorkeled for awhile. Kids and wife enjoyed this as well. Last year we went on a large snorkeling tour and there was so many people! The only ones that where out there was my family only (very relaxing). I feel I should add, Kevin did give us the option to keep looking for Dolphins or go snorkel and my kids picked snorkeling. Again having your own boat gives you more options.

With tickets, taxes, and tip we paid about $320.00 for the whole trip (I paid extra to have the whole boat to ourself) I would recommend this trip, but do remember you may or may not see or swim with the Dolphins. We seen several Dolphins and I hope you do too. Enjoy

1  Thank Bee_Keeper_05
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

My family of 6 went out with Roger this past week. I have to say it was the best 270$ we have ever spent. We rented out to boat for ourself. Roger was our captain and I can not say how amazing he was. He did everything possible to get us into the water with the dolphins. We went looking for shells on shell island which was the highlight of our 3 year Olds trip. Roger even got out and looked with us finding our little one the best/biggest shell I've ever seen in the ocean. We will definitely be recommending this company to our family and friends.

1  Thank Ashley_H0115
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

I took my 7 year old daughter on this trip. Our captain was James. Very knowledgeable about where the dolphins would be and how to see them the best. We saw many dolphins and was able to get in the water beside them. Great experience. Then we snorkeled at She'll Island. Very clear water. Came home with a sand dollar that we found there. This was my daughter's favorite part of our trip.