Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect day!

My family booked a 3 hour private tour to see and swim with dolphins. Our captain, Guy, was... read more

Reviewed May 10, 2022
Brenda C
Rhome, Texas
via mobile
Amazing sighting of dolphins

Laura and Captain Mike were very helpful and making it possible for me to enter the boat as I have... read more

Reviewed January 31, 2022

from $31.03
from $52.43
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews captain mike sand dollars dolphin tour swim with dolphins marine life private tour knew exactly where hour tour fish highlight of our trip boat ride shells keaton boats pods blast vacation
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

I took my 7 year old daughter on this trip. Our captain was James. Very knowledgeable about where the dolphins would be and how to see them the best. We saw many dolphins and was able to get in the water beside them. Great experience. Then we snorkeled at She'll Island. Very clear water. Came home with a sand dollar that we found there. This was my daughter's favorite part of our trip.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed June 5, 2016

Robin is an AWESOME tour guide (ask for her). We were extremely close to dolphins and even saw a manatee (which is rare)! The boats only take out 6 passengers at a time which allows you to have a more personal, unique experience. It is WELL worth the money! My 2 year old son had a blast!

Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

2 hour tour for less than renting a jet ski, can't beat that. We had Josh for a tour guide and he was great. Very firm about rules and safety, but let you have as much fun as possible. You could tell he enjoyed what he did and wanted everyone to have a good time. The jet skis were not slow at all like I expected. We got ours to 52 mph at times during the tour. She'll island was beautiful and private. We felt like the only ones on the island. Worth every penny.

Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

Myself and a few friends went out on 5/19/16 and had a blast. Our guide, Mike, was able to find several locations with several dolphins that we were able to get out and swim with. Would definitely do it again.

1  Thank Gary M
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

We went yesterday on the 2pm tour. We had two other couples with us on the boat. Captain Rogers was amazing. We got to snorkel for shells off of shell island and swam with dolphins. Our encounters with the dolphins were short and weren't very close because there were many other boats and jet skis around at the time. However, our captain did everything he could to try to get us close to the dolphins so we could swim with them. A couple times I was about a foot or two away from a dolphin. It was definitely worth it.