“Absolutely Amazing Experience”

Shell Island Blue Dolphin Tours
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

My family of 6 went out with Roger this past week. I have to say it was the best 270$ we have ever spent. We rented out to boat for ourself. Roger was our captain and I can not say how amazing he was. He did everything possible to get us into the water with the dolphins. We went looking for shells on shell island which was the highlight of our 3 year Olds trip. Roger even got out and looked with us finding our little one the best/biggest shell I've ever seen in the ocean. We will definitely be recommending this company to our family and friends.

1  Thank Ashley_H0115
in 12 reviews
"hermit crabs"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

I took my 7 year old daughter on this trip. Our captain was James. Very knowledgeable about where the dolphins would be and how to see them the best. We saw many dolphins and was able to get in the water beside them. Great experience. Then we snorkeled at She'll Island. Very clear water. Came home with a sand dollar that we found there. This was my daughter's favorite part of our trip.

Reviewed June 5, 2016

Robin is an AWESOME tour guide (ask for her). We were extremely close to dolphins and even saw a manatee (which is rare)! The boats only take out 6 passengers at a time which allows you to have a more personal, unique experience. It is WELL worth the money! My 2 year old son had a blast!

Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

2 hour tour for less than renting a jet ski, can't beat that. We had Josh for a tour guide and he was great. Very firm about rules and safety, but let you have as much fun as possible. You could tell he enjoyed what he did and wanted everyone to have a good time. The jet skis were not slow at all like I expected. We got ours to 52 mph at times during the tour. She'll island was beautiful and private. We felt like the only ones on the island. Worth every penny.