“Ask for Brian!!!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ask for Brian!!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We'd heard a lot about the tours. You can't get in the water, you can't this or that, blah blah blah. It was all nonsense. We arrived for our tour (booked on short notice, FYI) and met our Captain. He is from the same area we're from and we knew this would be a good time. We went with a family of four with two teenaged daughters, and my husband and I on our honeymoon. We get out into the area and do our first drop in with the dolphins. Other boats are coming in and its a bit crowded. Brian says we are going to head to Shell Island for some snorkeling and then come back. He took us to a great spot there and we found some really beautiful shells and sand dollars. After a bit, we loaded back up into the boat and he told us to stay ready. We found this one dolphin swimming about with some friends not too far away. three of us got into the water and had the most amazing experience I've ever had in my life. This dolphin hung around and swam with us for more than twenty minutes. I got some underwater pictures that are being developed and can't wait to see them! The dolphin was clicking and squeaking under water and let us touch him and I even got a fin ride for a little bit! He was extremely friendly and seemed excited to have folks out there with him. We were up close and personal with this guy in his environment out in the open ocean. Seeing these guys in their "home" and not in a tank in misery was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced and I am so pleased that it turned out that way. When he was finally ready to move on, he let us hang with his friends as well before they all departed. Then we boarded the boat and went to another drop where we got to swim with nearly a dozen more dolphins all around us. Please don't miss this chance! You won't regret it, I promise! Ask for Brian!!!

Visited May 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I swam with over 30 Wild Dolphins!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Me and my family had the honor of having Mike as our tour guide. I highly recommend him. He was very kind and had our best interest in mind. He made sure our belongings stayed dry, and that we were comfortable while on the trip. He helped us in and out of the boat and was so very helpful. He was great!

We also seen over thirty wild dolphins and at one time we were swimming with 7! They would swim right around you and under you. It was such an amazing experience. Mike knew exactly where to go when to see the most dolphins. He was so great!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ashley B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My family and I had one of the greatest times snorkeling and swimming with the dolphins. Our captain butch was very personable and friendly. The dolphins swam within feet of us...... We found close to 50 sand dollars while snorkeling the sandbar. I will be coming back again to panama and one of my stops will be at blue dolphin highly recommend this tour!!!!!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Catswrestling55
Lincoln, NE
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Had a blast...!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We were able to get on a tour at the last minute. We have done other tours for dolphin and whale watching, this was the opportunity to actually swim with wild dolphins. We had a great, knowledgeable, and entertaining guide. We had no trouble finding the dolphins and the captain deftly maneuvered us into place to enter the water just ahead of the pods. It was an exhilarating experience and one of the bet excursions we have done. We have awesome video of me swimming with the dolphins. I would highly recommend this attraction.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Russell W
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So fun we went TWICE! Ask for Captain Brian! He's AWESOME!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

VERY memorable trips!! These guys are top notch! They take you out in groups no bigger than 6! This gives opportunity for everyone on board to have a say in the fun! We had multiple close encounters in the water with dolphins! Captain Brian knows his stuff and can get you close to the action! He was super fun and knowledgable about the area! Highly recommended! We will return again next trip!

Visited May 2014