“Great Lunch”

Andy’s Flour Power
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We tried to get there for breakfast but we were running a little late so we ate lunch instead! Oh My Goodness! Tremendous! Wonderfully, homemade, fresh food. I had the reuben and my husband and son had the French dip. Can wait to go back for breakfast!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,576)

Reviewed March 27, 2014

When in the Panama City, FL area Andy's Flour Power Bakery is a must eat at spot. Great food, fast and friendly service and the owner visits each table to make sure everything is good. For 7 years I passed the restaurant saying I would get there. Don't make the same mistake; I'm going back tomorrow!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We would come back here every day for breakfast. Every item our group ordered was perfectly presented and offered great flavor. No question...this place is super consistent at serving every delicious item on the menu. While we were there, the owner came out of the kitchen to visit every table- very nice touch.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Great Omlet, I had the Gouda which has Gouda cheese, ham, onions & spinach. Excellent!

My wife had French toast. It was topped with strawberries, pecans and dusted with 10X sugar. Great!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Andys is everything the reviews say and so much more.The atmosphere is very cozy, bright and cheerful.Our first stop in Panama city beach after a 17 hour drive.A great way to start our vacation.The good was delicious, we had French toast and an everything Omelet.And the owner really does walk around and introduce himself and ask for suggestions and make sure you are taken care of.It just doesn't get better than this.And get a loaf of fresh bread to go made great sandwiches.