“Love this place! A must in PCB.”

Andy’s Flour Power
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Andy's was everything the other reviewers said it was. So cute and most importantly...........delish! My son and I had the French toast, which was to die for. My hubby had an omelet and cheese grits. He loved both and our three year old also gave the cheese grits rave reviews. She wasn't happy when Daddy finished them before she could get more. My daughter had the chicken salad croissant since it was a few minutes until lunchtime. She loved it. Good portions, good value, and the owner was extremely nice. We will definitely make this a must stop every time we visit PCB. Also, my hubby got some pastries for the road....also perfection. Go to Andy's! It's a small place, so expect to either get there early or late to guarantee a seat. We got there late and only had to wait about ten minutes.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,628)

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Any time we come to Panama City Beach we make a point to visit Andy's Flour Power Bakery. We always go for breakfast. the food is excellent at a great value. Plus they make a point of ensuring your experience is wonderful. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The food here is so good. A friend had told me about it and I also read the great reviews. Needless to say, I called in a to go order for our family and everything was delicious. We ordered the French toast, Belgium waffle and breakfast croissant. We also had fresh fruit. This place was a big hit with my family.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is an adorable place for breakfast--- they open 4 breakfast n lunch only. Our meal was excellent. My hubby who is extremely picky loved his spinach omelet. My croissant was excellent and so was the service. The owner came around all the tables to meet and greet!

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

It was a bit out of the way from our condo but it was worth the drive. A quaint little place with very good food and service. I loved the feel of the place and would make the drive again.