“Secret jewel of Panama City Beach!”

Andy’s Flour Power
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Andy's is a quaint the and cozy place for breakfast, lunch and weekend brunch. It is also an amazing bakery for fresh breads and pastries. The chocolate croissants are my all time favorite, but they sell out super fast, so order them when you first get there or call ahead. Finding this place felt like we'd found some sort of hidden secret that locals didn't want to share! It is our favorite place to go now.

We usually eat there a couple of times during our vacations. It is our standard place to stop and eat as we leave town too, so that we can bring home our pastries!

The food is consistently fabulous. I love so many things from breakfast to lunch, but brunch is usually my favorite. The portions are huge, so you definitely get your money's worth. The owner is a super nice guy who will come by your table to ensure that everything is good.

I've even gotten sandwiches to go for when we rented a pontoon boat for the day. They were great straight out of the cooler.

Do note that it is small; therefore seating is limited. They are always busy, so you may have to wait, but I promise that it is well worth it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,560)

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Excellent!! My husband and I have been visiting Panama City Beach for years. We discovered Andys about 3 years ago. Every time we eat there it is delicious, the atmospheres incredible, and the food is unbelievably delicious. The service has always been great and they are very friendly. The chef has come out to greet us at every meal we have ever eaten there always wanting to know what he can do to make anything better. Our answer today was to bring Andys to our hometown of Auburn Alabama. I always eat the French toast which is covered in fresh strawberries and chopped pecans. It is to die for! My favorite thing on the menu is the cheese grits. I don't know what they do to them to make them so good but I have never tasted better so if you go get a large side of them. I have always eaten breakfast and not lunch but I'm betting anytime you go you will be very pleased. We will be back time and time again.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

When we arrived, there was a wait. They offered us coffee while we waited. The owner came out and greeted everyone and offered fresh-baked peanut butter cookies. They were really good. The breakfast croissant and french toast were so good. The service was excellent. Wish I could have eaten here at least once more. Will definitely return.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Andy's is our favorite PCB breakfast spot. Good coffee and fabulous food! Service is friendly and quick. The owner checks of you periodically and is not afraid to ask, is there anything we can do different to make it better? Omelets are awesome, biscuits are delish and the French toast is...ahhhh...heavenly. There is something for all ages and preferences. Give it a try!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Service was a little flakey at lunch. Corned beef sandwich was hefty but the bland veggie sandwich could use sharper cheese or seasoning. We saved room for dessert and these were as wonderful as expected. Authentic key lime pie! Be sure to take home a loaf of bread.