“You MUST try it!!!”

Andy’s Flour Power
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stopped here on the way out of Panama City at the recommendation of a friend. I am SO glad she told us about this hidden gem!! (They have been around since 2004 and I am disappointed we haven't found out about them sooner) We had 7 people in our party and were told it would be about a 15 minute wait; there were people standing outside waiting, so I was a little leery about this. We were immediately asked if we wanted a cup of coffee or bottled water while we waited - BIG PLUS! Then, the owner brought around plates of huge oatmeal raisin & peanut butter cookies for everyone to snack on while we were waiting to be seated - another BIG PLUS!! We were seated after about 15 minutes and the inside was decorated very upbeat, bright and trendy. Good variety of food on menu and our meals were brought out very quickly. Everyone made "happy plates" including my daughter, so I know her French toast tasted awesome! I gave the service a "4" only because they ran out of sweet tea and we had to wait a few minutes with empty cups for more, but they did let us know. The owner is very personable and knows how to please his customers. Great food, great prices, great atmosphere!! We will be back...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,560)

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Best breakfast in PCB! The French toast is absolutely perfect, and the café skillet is fantastic. Staff are friendly and courteous, and Andy, who truly seems to love what he does, chats graciously with each customer. We purchased a few homemade cookies for the drive home -- wish we'd bought more! Wonderful place for amazing food and great service -- don't miss it!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

HAve to agree with other folks about value for your money here. Simply delicious food at great prices in a happy trendy upbeat atmosphere. The service was fast and courteous and Andy came by twice to check on us. Great omelettes and French toast. Convenient location and hours. Other breakfast favorite venues come close but I think Andy's surpasses them. My new favorite!

1  Thank Ruth E
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place is a MUST DO....The food is sooo good. This year we stopped by again with friends during our stay in PCB and I had bragged about Andy's to them...They were not disappointed. Personal attention from the owner and the great food...is a combination you cannot beat! He even obliged me and my friend with a tour of the kitchen when I inquired about the pans used. When he learned we couldn't make it back for lunch he gave us a mini-plate of their turkey and stuffing to try. OMGosh! Awesome. Keep up the great work AFPB...we WILL be back!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Flawless, friendly service!! Manager made customer satisfaction top priority. Kids loved French toast. Omelettes were fabulous! Great family-friendly local breakfast spot!!!!