“Good food, great customer service by owner, good value”

Andy’s Flour Power
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Oklahoma City, OK
“Good food, great customer service by owner, good value”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast at Andy's on a Thursday, the last full day of our vacation. It is seat yourself & there were some open tables a little after 9 am. I ordered the full order (3 pieces) of French toast when my husband said he wanted a piece. You can also order 1 or 2 pieces only a la cart. I added a side of cheese grits. My husband ordered the eggs your way. We both thought the French toast (made with French bread & topped with sliced strawberries, chopped pecans & powdered sugar) was really good - the only thing that would make it even better is if they served it with warm maple syrup instead of a package of syrup. At first I thought I only got regular grits because I didn't see any orange/yellow cheese but these were cheese grits with white (mozzarella?) cheese - very good. We both enjoyed our food and thought it was very reasonably priced, especially for a tourist area. The owner did come out and shake hands & chat with everyone - made sure our food was good. We had already cleaned our plates. He did keep offering to change something for the couple behind me. Great customer service! When we checked out, the young girl running the cash register saw my husband's military (retiree) ID & thanked him for his service - nice! Her father is a retired (now disabled) Navy diver so we told her to thank him for his service too. I got an oatmeal raisin cookie to-go for later today or tomorrow when we travel back home. Good meal & good time!

palm coast, FL
“One of the best ever!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Loved the menu, breakfast exceptional! Service was very good and the owner/chef personally stops by every table. This is a must stop when visiting, multiple times if you come early in your visit. Couldn't resist picking up something from the dessert case to take home for later!
Local restaurant at it's best! Very reasonable too!

“Sunny Breakfast”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Seated quickly, the menu had different choices on it so we tried a skillet and the lobster shrimp breakfast burrito. My husband loved the burrito my skillet had more potato's than any of the other ingredients and if you are a cheese lover this was topped with tons of cheese, which I am not. The overall experience was good.

Visited April 2013
“This is the type experience we wish for when eat out”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place for breakfast. Probably lunch too but we didn't get to try it. French toast is a must try. We ate there 3 times & my wife couldn't bring herself to order anything else. I had it the 1st visit & it was the best I've ever had. Got an omelet the last time. Also the best in my life, & omelets are my favorite. 2nd visit was weekend bunch. Crayfish Julie was great. The prices are good even if the food was average, but for the great food, the prices are a real bargain. Andy was very nice. He talks to everyone in the place. We look forward to our next visit to PC so we can go back to Andy's.

• Visited March 2013
“This was the Best Place we ate during our entire vacation.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Wow. This is by far the best place I have ever ate at! Everything was beyond my expectation. We had about a 10-15 min wait. As we waited everyone was offered free cookies and coffee. Who does that anymore??? I had French toast and my husband had the skillet. We kept snatching bites from each other. You will be glad you stopped here I promise!!!