“One of the best ever!”

Andy’s Flour Power
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
palm coast, FL
“One of the best ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Loved the menu, breakfast exceptional! Service was very good and the owner/chef personally stops by every table. This is a must stop when visiting, multiple times if you come early in your visit. Couldn't resist picking up something from the dessert case to take home for later!
Local restaurant at it's best! Very reasonable too!

“Sunny Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Seated quickly, the menu had different choices on it so we tried a skillet and the lobster shrimp breakfast burrito. My husband loved the burrito my skillet had more potato's than any of the other ingredients and if you are a cheese lover this was topped with tons of cheese, which I am not. The overall experience was good.

Visited April 2013
“This is the type experience we wish for when eat out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place for breakfast. Probably lunch too but we didn't get to try it. French toast is a must try. We ate there 3 times & my wife couldn't bring herself to order anything else. I had it the 1st visit & it was the best I've ever had. Got an omelet the last time. Also the best in my life, & omelets are my favorite. 2nd visit was weekend bunch. Crayfish Julie was great. The prices are good even if the food was average, but for the great food, the prices are a real bargain. Andy was very nice. He talks to everyone in the place. We look forward to our next visit to PC so we can go back to Andy's.

• Visited March 2013
“This was the Best Place we ate during our entire vacation.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Wow. This is by far the best place I have ever ate at! Everything was beyond my expectation. We had about a 10-15 min wait. As we waited everyone was offered free cookies and coffee. Who does that anymore??? I had French toast and my husband had the skillet. We kept snatching bites from each other. You will be glad you stopped here I promise!!!

• Visited April 2013
“Amazing service and food every time!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

John, the manager/owner? makes this place worth the wait! We come to PCB about 4 times a year, and this restaurant is a must every time. There is always a wait because of the exceptional food and service, but John goes out of his way to make those waiting comfortable...offering coffee and cookies, making jokes, and just conversating with guests to make them feel welcome. It makes the wait more enjoyable and appeases the children! :) The food is always worth the wait...and the rum muffins...incredible. A must eat!