“Another wonderful breakfast!”

Andy’s Flour Power
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Another wonderful breakfast!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We visited Andy's Flour Power Bakery last Saturday and the word must have gotten around because it was packed! We were greeted and asked if we wanted to be seated outdoors. It was a nice morning so we agreed. Our coffee was served almost before we were seated! Great service, even outdoors. I will admit that I wondered if the refills on my coffee would be as easy to come by with the outdoor seating but our service was wonderful.

We always enjoy our breakfast at the Bakery and especially enjoy visiting with John and the friendliness of the all of the staff. Great place!

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Hunt this one down...you will be glad you did !”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We tried this Bakery/Cafe for a quick lunch one day and were very pleased with the food, the friendly service and the cozy local atmosphere.

Recently we were looking for a late breakfast, after visiting the local farmers market, and decided to check out Andy's again. So very glad we did. They were happy to serve us breakfast food, in spite of the fact that it was actually lunchtime. We opted for the full breakfast with the french toast for my husband and pancake for me, plus the eggs, meat and potatoes. Everything was delicious, and I'm not sure I have ever had a more delicious pancake....great flavor.
The staff was very attentive, (not just our particular server), as if they all were helping each other.

Highly recommend this gem to anyone visiting Panama City Beach. Oh, and their bakery goods are really worth taking home too.

• Visited March 2013
“A must for now on!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We visit PCB every year. We were leaving PCB to head back home and wanted to get some breakfast before we hit the road. So of course the wife and I could not pick a place due to neither one of us caring where we ate. And by LUCK my wife picked Andy's as we passed (out of frustration!) lol. Let me tell you! We will be eating here everytime we come! Super good food and Andy comes around and talks to everyone. He and his staff are very nice. Like I said, definely a must for now on!!!!!!

Marco Island, Florida
“What a great place !!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have eaten here about 10 times and every time I have had excellent service and excellent food for the price. The owner (by the way, his name is not Andy) stops by the table almost every visit and talks to you. When you combine great food, great service and an owner who seems to really care about his customer.... what a way to keep you coming back. Great job ??Andy?? or whatever your name is ??

North Carolina
“Wonderful Breakfast”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We were in PC Bch the last week of Feb & the 1st week of Mar. We went to Andy's Flour Power for breakfast & we were pleasantly surprised. The bakery/cafe is a small, brightly decorated place, but the service is speedy & they were moving a lot of folks through very efficiently. We waited for about 10 mins & while we waited they came by with a platter of fresh baked cookies to help folks pass the time. We were glad we had to wait - the cookies were wonderful. I had the French Toast & my wife had the Belgian Waffle. The food was excellent & the service was friendly & attentive. This will be a must for us next time we are in PC Bch.