“Wonderful Breakfast”

Andy’s Flour Power
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We were in PC Bch the last week of Feb & the 1st week of Mar. We went to Andy's Flour Power for breakfast & we were pleasantly surprised. The bakery/cafe is a small, brightly decorated place, but the service is speedy & they were moving a lot of folks through very efficiently. We waited for about 10 mins & while we waited they came by with a platter of fresh baked cookies to help folks pass the time. We were glad we had to wait - the cookies were wonderful. I had the French Toast & my wife had the Belgian Waffle. The food was excellent & the service was friendly & attentive. This will be a must for us next time we are in PC Bch.

Date of visit: March 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,720)

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Met one of the waitresses out the night before, and she said that she not only works at Andy's, but still eats there everyday. Sounded like a great endorsement to my wife and I, so we tried it the next day. I had the cafe skillet and my wife had a ham and cheese omelet. Both were excellent with just the right proportion of ingredients. I especially liked the crispy, melted cheese on the skillet! My suggestion for improvement would be to upgrade the orange juice and serve it in a glass rather than how it is currently. Will definitely go back soon to try the French toast and the bakery items which all looked great!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went to Andy's for breakfast on a Sunday morning. It was starting to get pretty busy, but we were seated quickly. I had the spinach and cheese rolled omelet, which was great. I ordered cheese grits as a side, but they were not as cheesy as I'd like - just regular grits with a little cheese sprinkled on top. My husband had eggs, bacon, etc. which he enjoyed. We dined with two family members - one had biscuits and gravy and said the biscuits were great and gravy was good too. The other had a belgian waffle, which he described as "perfect." The only downside was that the staff tried to take our plates 4 or 5 times before we were finished eating. I know they need to turn the tables due to their relatively small dining room, but we were eating at a normal to quick pace - not wasting any time - and probably would have finished more quickly if we had not had staff constantly trying to clear our table. Despite this, we would go back. We also purchased a few cookies to take back for lunch/dinner - they were large but nothing special.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We discovered this wonderful place on our first visit to Panama City Beach last year.When we visited again this year we paid it another 5 visits.

On our first visit this year my wife chose the omelette, our much travelled daughter the French Toast, while I had eggs,bacon, home fries and toast.

We so enjoyed our breakfasts that on our 4 subsequent visits we each chose the same breakfast despite there being many other choices. Our daughter proclaimed the French Toast to be the best she had experienced anywhere.The prices were exceptionally reasonable.

On two of our visits Andy dropped by at the table to ensure that everything was to our satisfaction.

The young ladies who attended to us were friendly and very efficient.

On leaving we took the opportunity to buy some of the freshly baked bread and pastries available.

All in all a wonderful place to visit.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My guys are breakfast eaters and I'm not. We also have a rule that we don't go to the same restaurant twice as there are just too many places to try BUT we made an exception for this place! Once the boys ate here they wouldn't go anywhere else. They use real eggs. Have a great bakery. An endless coffee cup. Staff were very friendly. The owner was making sure you were happy. Prices are reasonable. They open at 7am and are busy right away. If you like a good breakfast or just a good pastry, make sure you try this place