“Best breakfast in Panama City”

Andy’s Flour Power
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a great breakfast at Andy's. The French toast was amazing. My husband had the bacon and egg croissants with potatoes and it was delicious as well. The owner takes time to come to each table and talk with every customer.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This gem of an eatery is just tucked away in a small strip mall, but has big flavor, great atmosphere, helpful waitresses, and the owner on hand. They do their own baking and it tells. The bakery items are exquisite. The produce fresh. The meat high quality. I cannot give this establishment a high enough rating. In this town with plenty of eating establishments this is one I will keep on my list for our return visit.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

A friend and I decided to check this place out after hearing so many great things about the food. I had a vegetable frittata that was amazing! The eggs were cooked perfectly. We also had a nice treat....french toast and a croissant. We were on a food high. It was so good it gave us happy (goose) bumps.The biscuits looked good enough to eat and the staff we met were really compatible. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We ate at Andy's on our last trip to Panama City Beach and couldn't wait to try it again. Last time we had breakfast (yum!) this time we did lunch (yum again!) We had the roasted vegetable and greek salads. They were terrific as was the roasted red pepper soup. And even better when topped off with a freshly baked cookie! A friend had a grilled sandwich that he loved as well. Thank you Andy for another great meal.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I came from la to visit! Had the roast beef Benedict. It was theist amazing thing I tasted. I will go back once more before I go back to la.