“Wonderful class, GREAT instruction!”
Review of Panama City Diving

Dive Charter: Inshore Wreck and Bridge Span
Ranked #6 of 96 Tours in Panama City Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer scuba classes and dive charters for all skill levels from novice to divemaster. If you've never been scuba diving our Discover Scuba Class is a great way to get introduced to the sport. Our charters going the shipwrecks offshore are great for certified divers who want to see sights less traveled to.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was impressed with the way I was treated at Panama City Dive Charters! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I had to get EFR Certified for my job and my instructor, Reid, was very confident and knowledgeable with the skills he taught. Thanks to him I feel confident in my ability to respond in an emergency situation. I was so impressed with the kindness and professionalism they portrayed that I am getting my Dive Certification with them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the Panama City area who is interested in getting certified!

3  Thank Audrey W
"fish"
in 24 reviews
"great boat"

Reviewed March 6, 2013

When I choose this place for my open water certification, it was basically a shot in the dark. Lucky choice on my part. Everyone at the shop is great--thanks Reid for the training. Dave, captain of the Steel Slinger, is a great captain and a great guy. Excellent for spear-fishing (as the boat name would imply).

The shop has all the scuba and snorkeling stuff you'd need, but what impressed me most is that everyone who works there actually seems to enjoy it. Most of the shops I visit _feel_ like a business wanting to sell me something. Obviously PCDC is a business, but I guess Cap'n Pat is the only one who has to worry much about that end. It always feels like a bunch of guys happy to be making a living in the scuba world and sharing the fun to boot. I haven't noticed the prices varying dramatically from other shops (though I don't really visit the others too much anymore...), but the customer service is where it's at.

Thanks Cap'n Pat and the rest for giving me a place I can be happy to patronize!

Professor Dave
New Orleans

1  Thank RobustusXXIII
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place knows how to treat you to a good time! They all know their stuff about diving. Great group of people to just spend a day out on the boat with. The Shop was equipped with all the diving gear that you need. Highly recommended to make a diving trip with, I've done several trips with them and have enjoyed my time with them.

1  Thank Ashley W
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I go down to Panama City at least once a year for a beach weekend, and we always try to squeeze in a dive while we're there. The last few years, we've gone out with Panama City Dive Charters, and we've had a great experience every time.

1  Thank CookieGT