“Knowledgeable, friendly, and very cool”
Review of Panama City Diving

Introductory Scuba Diving Adventure
Ranked #7 of 89 Tours in Panama City Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer scuba classes and dive charters for all skill levels from novice to divemaster. If you've never been scuba diving our Discover Scuba Class is a great way to get introduced to the sport. Our charters going the shipwrecks offshore are great for certified divers who want to see sights less traveled to.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 23, 2013

These people know the area, know the dives, know their gear, and on top of that, treat you like a friend. I love this shop. Best one on the Gulf Coast.

3  Thank DHolmes037

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The two boats they run are very nice and well equipped. Won't find a better dive operation.

1  Thank Jason W
Reviewed December 15, 2012

My wife and I went to Panama City Beach for the weekend and decided to get our Open Water Certification. These guys were awesome, accommodating, knowledgeable and most of all fun. I got all the information I needed and I feel very well trained and confident in my skills.

1  Thank Justin W
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I went down to Panama City to get my Open Water Certification and had a fantastic experience, starting with my first phone call to the shop. Everyone was professional, helpful, patient, and very knowledgeable. I felt that my instructor took the time to get to know me and was therefore better able to help me learn. Our first trip down into the water I felt totally comfortable with her - I knew she would keep me safe and not put me in any situation I was not capable of handling.
For the trip out on the boat, the captain and two instructors aboard were great. They worked well as a team and the trip went smoothly and was enjoyable for everyone on the boat.
Thank you to Kelly, Reid and Raley for giving me a perfect weekend of diving.

1  Thank Evelyn K
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I'm happy to say that I'm an Open Water Certified diver thanks to this place and its amazing staff. Everybody is nice, professional, friendly and the best of all they care about their customers. From the first day of class to the last dive at one of the shipwrecks, the experience was simply awesome. My instructor for the class was Reid Coley, can't complain about this man. He was very professional, patient and took each of us in the group step by step in order to get certified. He never rushed us and stayed with us all the time until we felt comfortable doing the dives. The combination of its staff and a great instructor made this one of the best experiences in my life. I'm definitely coming back for other certifications. Thanks Reid and PCDC!! :)

1  Thank Josarix