“Clean and Tasty” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Peachtree City, GA
“Clean and Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I don't eat sushi but my sister and husband do and they got the "Sushi for 2" and tore it up. There was also plenty on the menu for non seafood eaters like me, including the freshest avocado salad ever. This is a really nice place.

• Visited May 2013

Chicago, IL
“Best Sushi in the Pan Handle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

One of our very favorite restaurants in Panama City Beach. Tried to go there for the all you can eat lunch at least once a week last winter and just went back yesterday for our 2013 season. It was as good as we remembered. Very very fresh sushi, beautiful presentation and at $16.99/person for all you can eat a real bargain. Don't forget the appetizer menu is also included in the all you can eat and I highly recommend the soft shell crab.

• Visited January 2013
Mosinee WI
“Great Deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Went for the Lunch special and we were both pleased. You order off a special menu and can have as many items as you want including sushi, as long as you eat everything you order. The shrimp tempura and shrimp ball apps. were very tasty & the plates were garnished with a beautiful fresh flower. Then we ordered 2 sushi rolls and beef & shrimp hibatchi. There were large shrimp and a nice portion of beef in it, cooked perfectly. The sushi was also very good. I then ordered a
oyster sushi (I didn't like this one, but I really was pretty full when I got it) Hope they still have this when we come next year.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank bessetd
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Shan Kishi Rocks!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I am not sure what the other viewers are used to, but I have eaten at Shan Kishi in excess of 20 times and more often than not, I have taken advantage of the "all you can eat" special that they have daily. Sushi is one of my favorite food and I travel the world for a living. I have eaten sushi all over the world and at some of the more "famous" places. Shan Kishi's sushi is top notch. I usually get 3 or 4 different types of fish on every visit and 99% of the time it is superb. If you eat sushi much you approach the sushi chef and ask what is good today as it varies on the quality that they are able to buy from the market. I must say that almost every piece of fish I have eaten at Shan Kishi has had a lucious buttery flavor that makes me want to return again and again. My sister, who doesn't eat any type of seafood tells me that the fried rice from Shan Kishi is the only fried rice that she didn't feel the need to doctor up. As far as value, AYCE here is one of the best in town as it includes just about everything on the menu, and the menue is top notch.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Good Sushi but Small Portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The title of my review says it all. The food was good, the price was good but the portions were small. The service was fast and friendly. We would return again despite the portion size.