“Noah Wells Magic Show”

and up
Gulf World Marine Park General Admission
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our daily shows featuring Dolphins, Sea Lions, Reptiles, Tropical Birds and other furry animals will amaze you. Pay one price and see all the shows and explore our indoor and outdoor tropical gardens showcasing penguins, sea turtles, alligators and flamingos. Our stingray petting pool is always a popular activity during your visit. Feed the stingrays at our new Stingray Bay attraction! Parking is free and we are open rain or shine. We offer many ways for you to get up close and personal with our animals. You can make a reservation for any of our interactive programs. Our Swim with a Dolphin program is a great opportunity to enter our million-gallon dolphin habitat and get eye to eye with these fantastic animals. The Trainer for a Day program is an all day program behind the scenes working with our trainers caring for our animals. Our Day Camps are filled with fun activities learning about different animals. Our Sea Lion or Dolphin Meet-N-Greet programs allow you to interact with our animals and trainers during training sessions.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Very good attraction! Family oriented, great performer. Would definitely recommend. A little pricey but worth it. Well done!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,271)
All reviews
in 566 reviews
"seaworld"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Went there before heading home and it was worth going to. Nice, friendly, and informative staff. Good shows, not great. Clean and very accessible to the animals. After each show you can pay $10 for a 5X7 photo with that particular animal which is not bad. Our kids did that with the bottlenose dolphin and my daughter got to hold his flippers during the photo. Good place for photos/memories as you can get pretty close up.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I took my family to gulf world and we really enjoyed it! All of the animals were very unique and it was a great time. I strongly recommended watching the shows and doing the meet and greet with a dolphin. My daughter loved the up close meet and greet with a dolphin. She loved being sooo close to the dolphin, touching them and giving them commands. The staff is excellent and very friendly. I will deffinatly come again and next time swim with a dolphin!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Thank you Gulf World Marine Park for an incredible day! My daughter said this was "The best day ever!!" She suffers from Chiari Malformation and is limited on activities such a roller coasters ect. This gave her a day of doing something fun and brought much needed joy to all of us as her smile says it all! We saw all of the shows including the magic show with Noah and was impressed by the quality you insure into each show! A+++ and we will be back when she is 12 so she can be a "trainer for a day"!! Thank you!!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My kids, ages 14 and 12, swam with the dolphins during our stay in PCB this year. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was blown away by this program! They first take the swimmers in an educational room and teach them about dolphins. Then they get into the pool. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of time in the water with the dolphins the swimmers get and individual attention. There is generally a group of 6 swimmers~ each get the same amount of time with the dolphin. They petted the dolphin, swam holding on to it's fin in a circle around half the pool, did a few tricks with the dolphin, the dolphin gave them a kiss on the cheek, the dolphin 'sang' for them, etc etc. My kids both LOVED every single minute. Compared to other similar programs, this one is a bit cheaper and the experience is amazing! The instructors were very helpful and encouraging to all the participants and made them very comfortable. Observers sat pretty close, so I got pics and video. However~ Gulf World has their own photographer that takes pics that you can buy. They were wonderful!!! After seeing the first 3 pics, my husband said, we want the whole disk! We now have a disk of all the pics taken of my children during the swim and they are all beautiful pictures! This was a wonderful experience in a friendly, safe environment. My kids both agreed it was one of their favorite memories ever!
Of course, we then spent the day in Gulf World and loved all the shows and exhibits. It was an amazing day!

1  Thank tink2