“Great Greens”
Review of Hombre Golf Club

Hombre Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: The Wes Burnham-designed golf layout features water on 15 of the 18 original holes, with four sets of tees that challenge every level of player.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you live here, what a deal. If you are visiting here, still a great deal offered and you will enjoy the courses. Not to mention, you have very personable staff there to get you on the greens. After golf enjoy yourself and relax in the club house.

All reviews
"range balls"
"lots of water"
"nine hole courses"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"fairways"
"sand"
"pcb"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The Hombre golf course was an amazing experience. Even with all of the rain they have been experiencing, the golf course was in as good as shape as anyone could expect. The course is challenging, but there is enough variety in the tee boxes to satisfy most golfers. The staff at the Hombre are very friendly and helpful. I rented clubs from their course so I did not have to take my clubs on the plane, and their clubs are of high quality. Will definitely play the course again.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My brother-in-law and I played the Bad and the Ugly on our most recent trip to Panama City. Everyone was super nice and the course was in pristine condition. It was expensive to play during the day ($75). I recommend teeing off after 4. The price is nearly half. Range balls are included and their practice facilities are second to none. I highly recommend.

2  Thank Jchamb12
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The course is both beautiful and challenging. The staff is very helpful and willing to serve in every aspect. I played both the bad and the ugly course and while it kicked my butt, I loved every minute of it. I will definitely be going back for another round.