“Oldie but a goodie”

Shipwreck Island Waterpark
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Plunge, ride, whirl, dunk, swim - whew! At the end of your day at Shipwreck Island, you'll be exhilarated, exhausted and soaked. Visit our tropical themed water park in Panama City Beach, Florida. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
Atlanta
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Oldie but a goodie”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

This waterpark was here when I was a kid ( 30 years ago ). It does show its age, but it is still fun and a nice break from the beach.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank LivnInATL

Saint Simons Island, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Water Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

We visited the water park on Friday July 27 and we had a blast!! It had plenty of things to do for the Children and Adults! The White Ride is awesome! I really enjoyed the wave pool as well!

1 Thank UnhappyVacationer_12
Cordova, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Family Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

I googled Shipwreck Island and found 2 reviews. One good and one BAD! The bad one helped to decide it was imparative I do a review to set the tie breaker. : )
We went as two families, Me, my husband, our children ages, 3,5, and 9, my brother n law, his wife and my nephew, age 4.
Parking: leaves something to be desired it was unpaved(wet feet and/or wet water shoes don't mix well, or is it, too well with dirt)
Admission: preety steep, we paid $240, I think-
Set up: Upon entry, there are lockers, locker rooms, concessions.
Design: They put alot of thought into the different sections, there are padded areas around the "pools", there are different levels of shallow water,(loved that) they have gazebos in almost every section and lounge chairs for adults and kids!
My babies had a ball. We were there for 5.5 hrs. and I don't think we did everything because we spent alot of time in the Water Company and the baby section.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Motherof3Memphis_TN
Woodbury, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Go to shipwreck when it rains.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

We had a rainy day so we decided if we went to shipwreck we would get wet anyway so why not just go. We did just that. There were no lines and they do not close the park. The cold rain makes the water feel warm. This was the best time we have ever had at shipwreck.

4 Thank dixie00
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

I loved everything they had real nice place in good distance!

1 Thank Mariah B